• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(De)Motivational Posters. ZD EDITION!

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Hello, today I've come up with a game that includes (de)motivational posters, yes, those pics you see EVERYWHERE on teh internetz with the funny caption and picture. If you've never seen them(I dont know why you wouldnt've) then heres a sample:

633667609031378991-Link.jpg

The point to this game is for you to make one of your own, with your own picture and caption, they don't necesarely have to be Zelda-related, but hey, this is ZD, the jokes would be amazing, they can be of whatever you want them to be, Never made one? Don't know how? They can easyly be made on MS paint, but if you dont feel like doing THAT, then this link will help you out:

http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php

RULES

1. Keep it PG-13
2. DO NOT have them be about religion or race.
3. Be as creative as you can. :)

Here are some of mine:

moar hard.jpg

Originality.jpg

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Heheheh, this is awesome. I have a few in the works made from some of my Brawl Snapshots, so I'll edit the post as necessary.

Here's the first one, the comment isn't too creative since it does need to be PG-13 after all. Heh heh heh XDD

pain-themeaningofit.jpg
(Click to enlarge)

EDIT: Next one:

defyingphysicssince.jpg

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
How do you make these? The only place I have seen them is on icanhascheezburger.com, but they are about cats...

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
How do you make these? The only place I have seen them is on icanhascheezburger.com, but they are about cats...

Meego, please read the whole post. -_- There was a link to a site that helps you.

And great job everyone, still looking forward to more of your ideas.

--Anyways, Here are some I made. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVICED FOR ONE OF THEM!!!!

animu.jpg

tri.jpg

And here are some funny ones I found on teh netz.

a758e3f73f15e0_full.jpg

betrayal-yoshi-super-video-game-betrayal-fail-demotivational-poster-1203793689.jpg

I guess thats enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom