• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DayZ

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Any of y'all playing some DayZ? Surely some of you have heard about it.

Wondering if anyone wanted to roam around the wasteland.

In case you don't know what it is, check out the wiki page, the official wiki, and official site (download here).

In a nutshell, DayZ is a hardcore survival horror multiplayer game (only for the PC atm), where the people are even more dangerous than the zombies. It is a free mod for ArmA II and ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead. One of the best gaming experiences I have had in a long time.

Think I'm crazy? How popular is DayZ? WTF is... DayZ?

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Ewwwww I hate horror games. I'll never play that. And it sounds like Jay Z. Jay Z is an awful rapper. I don't want anything associated with him.

It's actually much more of a survival game.

DayZ is an excellent gaming experience, and is really something unique. It's always a thrill, and I encourage anyone to at least give it a try.

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
Personally don't have the game as I wouldn't have the time to play it but my brother plays it heaps, here is a video of him slaughtering a Facepunch admin (from the perspective of the unsuspecting admin).
DayZ - Someone ruining my grocery shopping experience - YouTube

If you are looking for something to play I would highly recommend this - I guarantee you'll learn something new about yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom