• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Kirino

Tatakae
He was the very last person to vote Killjoy. He could have just planted a vote on someone random and dipped, so that was a pretty lazy move from him. Alternatively, he could have just not voted at all.
Or I could have voted for Killjoy, given that I was explicitly scum reading him and doing so made the most sense, especially since his wagon wasn't completely sure when I did so. This post makes sense if you're arguing why I shouldn't necessarily be town read for voting KJ, but it doesn't make much sense as an argument for why I should be scum read for it.
That's not the definition of a policy lynch.
Well we posted at the same time basically so I didn't see your reasoning lol. But now that you've given it yeah, the only real substance there is that I haven't contributed much

Kirino

Tatakae
I could see a Johnny lynch today, not only because of my earlier comment on his voting patterns, but because his flip could shed light on the alignment of Viral/Ex/Mikey. I'd prefer it to a Viral lynch probably.

I also think it's interesting that Minish has flown under the radar despite having the same number of posts as me and about an equal level of contribution. May have missed this, but what's your opinion of her, @Spiritual Mask Salesman?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I could see a Johnny lynch today, not only because of my earlier comment on his voting patterns, but because his flip could shed light on the alignment of Viral/Ex/Mikey. I'd prefer it to a Viral lynch probably.

I also think it's interesting that Minish has flown under the radar despite having the same number of posts as me and about an equal level of contribution. May have missed this, but what's your opinion of her, @Spiritual Mask Salesman?
I mentioned I think she hasn't said too much and hasn't impressed me. I think as the game goes on we'll be able to tell if she is scum or not but rn it's still a bit too early to say. I think if she doesn't impress me in the next phase she is maybe scum.

I think it was mentioned she wasn't feeling well or something, though? If that's the case her lack of a presence is understandable.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Multiple things happened last night, you'll have to be more specific
V
Better yet, did Rag give you the option of doing something, beyond whatever ability you may or may not have on top of being a miller.

Do you have a good reason for that no or just don't feel like it?
My role PM. I don't die when I claim (lol) but it's bad for me. Or good someone else, but makes me assume bad for me.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You're gonna get lynched anyway.
My abilities hardly make me town but they don't make me a liar, or scum.
Mikey can confirm my night ability but for some reason he chooses not to.

As for my role, I've softclaimed so hard that I'm losing my mind how on a Zelda site no one has figured it out, even though I've posted it twice in the last two pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom