• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm pretty sold on the idea of having at least one scum between Viral and Kirino, because Killjoy's lynch smells like bus, but I'm feeling more strong towards Viral while Kirino is pretty much neutral

It might be affected by OMGUS since they came hounding me but I know I'm town and I feel like red flags should be risen when someone I know to be town tries to get lynched

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Viral (4) - Mikey, Exlight, Minish, Chevy
Exlight (2) - Viral, Uwu
Mikey (1) - Johnny
Not Voting (4) - SMS, 15377, reki, Kirino

~4 hours left

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I mean
if viral is the lead wagon and town I think they should claim
the counterwagons are nothing but massive lols
better that they take a nightkill than one of town's lynches

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Mine is a modified role I don't know to exist before.

@Mikey the Moblin anything to add?
This isn't a soft lol, we can't gleam any hint as to what you are talking about from this.

I'd like to see more of Kirino but I guess I can vote there? That's lame to me lmao
Lynching Mikey under the excuse that it's policy is lamer, and it's just blatant refusal to acknowledge a known fact that Mikey would never bus. You can say meta reads are unreliable but this isn't even meta when he considers bussing bad play and would probably give up the game if he did it.

Ex is equally lame because you couldn't come up with a good reason to be voting him.

Kirino has been making low efforts posts that echo already established thoughts, rarely venturing this game to give us some individual thought. He was the very last person to vote Killjoy. He could have just planted a vote on someone random and dipped, so that was a pretty lazy move from him. Alternatively, he could have just not voted at all. I think Kirino is a far better option than Ex or Mikey.

Kirino

Tatakae
I know Johnny's said he doesn't have many reads, but his voting patterns are weird this game. Day 1 he didn't vote for anyone, and Day 2 has him voting for Ex and Mikey with little to no reasoning for either. It comes off as less like indecision and more like casual vote switching.
I wouldn't mind lynching Kirino honestly.
Is this meant to be a policy lynch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom