• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Darksiders II Technical Help

C

CarlosIgor

HELP!!! Just after getting the second Heart Stone, I am supposed to activate a Maker Custodian to smash all the corruption crystals and then drop the Custodian into the hole. However, just before I did this, when I didn´t know what to do, I activated the Custodian, and then had to leave it to finish some other stuff. I opened the gate where all the corruption crystals are, but I can´t find the Custodian anymore. It simply disappeared. There are not many places where it could be, since it can´t go through doors, but I can´t find him anywhere, and thus, can´t continue. Is this some glitch in the game? How can I go back a couple of saves before I misplaced, and lost the Custodian? What can I do! HELP!

Kirino

Tatakae
Unfortunately, I don't think there's much you can do. Darksiders II, unlike the original, works with only two saves, and considering how often this game saves, you probably won't be able to go back. I would try exiting the dungeon, and then coming back in. See if it's back in its original position. You aren't particularly far, so if nothing works, you can start the game over.

D

Danny3fingers

I'm playing darksiders 2 on ps3 and I'm facing a gamebreaking glitch.In 'the heart of the mountain' questline,where I have to raise 3 submerged bridges for worker construct to pass.....I raised all 3 submerged bridges,get on the construct and while I was passing the bridge with the construct,decided to do some side quests.So i get off the construct and fast travel.And when i came back,the worker construct happened to be in the water.I need the construct to clear the path so I can't continue my storyline anymore.Please someone, help me...

W

wilsoniho1

Please please pleassssseee can someone help me, im soooo frustrated with Darksiders II glitch I have on PS3. Its where I use the soul splitter and drop down to tread on two pressure pads which my stone version is on a platform I have to slide through two doors to reach the final door. Only for some reason I cannot slide through the final gateway/ door its like im too tall and then it stops me from sliding anywhere I eventually end up in the corner andcannot move when I know that I can slide as i moved it to get there. Does anyone have the same problem or know a way to fix this. Im so dissapointed as I was really enjoying the game but now I cannot go any further because of this and I really really dont want to restart the game as ive come so far (and dont even know if that will help either). Please im begging you, someone come to a noobs rescue so I can become a man! I dont even know how to use this forum properly!!!

M

mixup69

side quest gorewood

im trying to find gorewood in the forje land, but it some reson it womt let me get to hin y???:mad::rolleyes::(

D

Dragonslayer

I'm trying to send items on Xbox Live, but every time I try, it says"Error has occured" and boots me out of the screen. I know that the other friend has a save, so that's not the problem.

Never mind. I got it fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MissyC22

Stuck guardian. Xbox 360
I'm stuck in the foundry on my way to the second heart stone I am in the room were you need to raise three bridges and then bring the guardian to a bunch of crystals to smash them and proceded I raised the bridges but left the guardian standing on one of them so that I could check out a chest that I missed. When I came back the guardian had somehow fallen through the bridge and is now in the water bellow. I can still get on his back but he can't move anywhere. I reinstalled the game but it had no effect. I'd really rather not have to start the game over I'm already level ten and have some pretty cool possessed gear that I'd like to keep around. Please help me

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom