• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Interlopers

jack546

The chosen one
I have an idea what if the dark interlopers(dark tribe) is just the evil inside the triforce bearers hearts (gannon,dark link,and an evil form of zelda posibly dark zelda).What do you think about this?

Nicole

luke is my wife
I have to disagree. There are a lot of things wrong with that theory, imo, and I will try to tell you my ideas, if I don't get too scatter-brained.

First off, there is no Dark Zelda.

Secondly, if Link and Zelda are good, and there is a "Dark Zelda" (which I find to be absurd idea), there must be an opposite form of Ganondorf, which, of course, there isn't.

Sorry, didn't mean to totally shoot down your idea. Although, I think you are on the right track. The Dark Links in the cutscene at Lanayru's Spirit Spring were a representation of the people of the Sacred Realm's inner evils, such as greed and desire. Those inner evils caused the Interlopers to attempt to seize control of the Triforce and Sacred Realm, because of their lust for power. That's why they were represented by Dark Links. It was the people at their worst.

I believe it is the evil inside. Not the evil inside the Triforce bearers hearts; Rather, the hearts of the original populace of the Sacred Realm.

jack546

The chosen one
Okay first gannondwarf is not pure evil if you ask me all people have evil and good inside them just like light and dark two sides of the same coin gannondwarfs pure evil side is gannon.Second what if the dark links are the dark links from past generations Oot,Aol,andSt scince there is no proven timeline annything is posible.Third even link is clearly not pure of heart why not zelda and the sacred realm can bring out the evil within you why cant it bring out zeldas?By the way i fell it was quite rude of you to call it an absurd idea I just had an idea that I thought made sense.

Nicole

luke is my wife
You're right, I apologize. That was kinda rude of me. I guess what I was trying to say: It's Zelda. I honestly don't think it's possible for Zelda to have a Dark side. Especially in Twilight Princess. She did everything for her people, every move she made was selfless. She almost sacrificed herself to save Midna's life. That's why I thought it was absurd. Because I don't believe Zelda has a drop of evil in her soul.

jack546

The chosen one
I dont mean twilight princess i mean every zelda game.But you are corect.But what about my other theories

Nicole

luke is my wife
Zelda wasn't any different in any other game. As far as I can remember, she was always pure, selfless, and put her people before her own self. Dark Link is an enemy, that may or may not have been created by Ganondorf. I actually don't think Dark Link is the opposite of Link, or his inner evils. Like Zelda, I also do not think that Link really has any evils. I know that sounds crazy; Everyone has some kind of evil inside. But Link isn't exactly human. He never talks in the games, we never know how he feels. We don't know if he wants power. Because we control him, we don't know what lengths Link would go through to save someone, whereas we know what Zelda would do.

Basically, I think Zelda is too pure to have a Dark side. I also think Link is too inhuman for Dark Link, the enemy, to really mirror his inner evils, if any really exist inside of him.

However, Ganondorf is a completely different thing. In WW, we saw that he attempted to use the Triforce because to save his people, the Gerudos, from the "evil winds." In OoT, he was just power hungry. So we see two sides of Ganondorf. One side that has good intentions, but just went about them wrong. The other side that just wants power, needs power. Which is the real Ganondorf? The conflicted, yet human, baddie? Or the power hungry demon?

jack546

The chosen one
for your fist point link is also the pure of heart but he has a dark side.And my point was that the darkness in gannondwarf is the evil member of the darktribe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom