• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Boo's Roleplay: Reinvented

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: It's a secret shop under the New Donk City Coconut Mall. They deal in all sorts of crazy contraband weapons and good **** like that. Entrances in Spencer's Gifts and Victoria's Secret, hence the name.
ShyHo: Oooooh! I like that! Is there an online store that delivers cross-dimensionally?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: No idea. Hell you mean cross-dimensionally though? Is this tycoon throne not in my reality?
ShyHo: It is not in your reality, at all. It is in my universe. When shall we meet? At this "Spencer's Secret" place you speak of?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ShyHo: It is not in your reality, at all. It is in my universe. When shall we meet? At this "Spencer's Secret" place you speak of?
Clarence: Now hold the hell up! You're trying to con me into something here? And how the hell are we having this phone call if we're in separate realities?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: Now hold the hell up! You're trying to con me into something here? And how the hell are we having this phone call if we're in separate realities?
ShyHo: I have a special device that allows me to communicate with anybody in any dimension or reality.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ShyHo: I have a special device that allows me to communicate with anybody in any dimension or reality.
Clarence: I'm sorry, but this isn't sounding very appealing to me. Still, meet me at Spencer's Secret and we can negotiate. How long is it gonna take you to get here?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: I'm sorry, but this isn't sounding very appealing to me. Still, meet me at Spencer's Secret and we can negotiate. How long is it gonna take you to get here?
ShyHo: One day. It is very quick for us to get across dimensions. My wife is expecting me to make love to her right now.
Lenna: Are you ready, ShyHo?
ShyHo: I'll call you back tomorrow. Sure thing Lenna!
Lenna: You love my knight's pauldrons, don't you?
ShyHo: I do.
*It was followed by intense lovemaking, but, ShyHo accidentally forgot to hang up on Clarence, he was forgetful as all hell.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ShyHo: One day. It is very quick for us to get across dimensions. My wife is expecting me to make love to her right now.
Lenna: Are you ready, ShyHo?
ShyHo: I'll call you back tomorrow. Sure thing Lenna!
Lenna: You love my knight's pauldrons, don't you?
ShyHo: I do.
*It was followed by intense lovemaking, but, ShyHo accidentally forgot to hang up on Clarence, he was forgetful as all hell.*
Clarence: What a strange creature. Hopefully this works.

*He hangs up*

<I gtg for now. Any reason Henry can't be Henry Stikmin, just for the hell of it? >

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: What a strange creature. Hopefully this works.

*He hangs up*

<I gtg for now. Any reason Henry can't be Henry Stikmin, just for the hell of it? >
He can be Henry Stickmin
*ShyHo wakes up*
ShyHo: That was pretty good. Do you wanna do another round?
Lenna: I'm not feeling it.
ShyHo: Anyways, I gotta go meet this guy I met over the phone. We're meeting up at Spencer's Secret.
Lenna: What's Spencer's Secret? Is that even a thing?
ShyHo: It's a combo of Victoria's Secret and Spencer's Gifts. They sell weapons and armor.
Lenna: What are you gonna use weapons for? Doesn't sound too safe.
ShyHo: We're gonna use them to help install you as monarch again.
Lenna: I never really had that much power anyways, but I guess I'd like to be monarch again. I'll come along to make sure you don't break anything.
ShyHo: Understood. I don't want the love of my life and my child getting seriously hurt in there.
Lenna: I know you don't wanna. But, because of the "incident", I've lost my trust in you.
*ShyHo and Lenna get dressed, eat breakfast, and step into a teleport pod and head toward Earth to meet Clarence*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*ShyHo and Lenna arrive in New Donk City and head to Spencer's Secret*
Lenna: Are you sure this is the right place?
ShyHo: Yup, a store that looks like Phil's Army Surplus from GTA.
Lenna: This doesn't look legal.... or for the greater good anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom