• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cuccos: the Crowing Killer

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
have you ever noticed, slashing the crap out of cuccos is extremely addicting? well at least untill they fight back of course... it is so weird that out of anything or anyone in any zelda game, the only truely immortal creature, is one that we eat, and kill millions of every day! its like hard irony if you ask me!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
It's meant for humor, I think. Take a pathetic creature (one we eat, one renowned for cowardice - "chicken" is another word for coward!) and make them this powerful killer force! There's a lesson in it, too - don't needlessly abuse seemingly harmless animals.

I also think that it may have some basis in actual chicken behavior. I grew up around chickens. I currently live in an apartment and cannot have any, but one of my minor dreams is to be able to have a place in the country where I can raise my own chickens (for nice, fresh eggs, possibly for meat, too). My fiance's not too keen on the idea. Anyway, while hens are pretty passive and will run if you chase them, roosters can be quite aggressive. (Cockfighting exists for a reason). An agitated rooster standing up for his hens will scratch the crud outta you if you aren't careful.

I wonder if Miyamoto or Aounuma (dude whose name I cannot spell...) ever had any childhood experiences with aggressive roosters....

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
dude, i know what you are talking about, i have 22 hens and 1 rooster, and i cant tell you how badly i want to scewer him, but we need fresh eggs, and roosters in a pen with hens makes them lay longer, and we can rehatch some!

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Maybe Cucco from Hyrule different from chicken from our world......
But i like Miyamoto or Aounuma idea. It fun to hit Cucco..........

O

Olaf Forkbeard

Just don't.. get thrown in the well after you attack them as an adult. That was a personal experience of mine.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I love how they attack you if you do it too many times in all the games. I especially love in TP how of you hit it a couple times you can control it for ten seconds. It's so much fun.

Apple

Crazy Cookie
I especially love in TP how of you hit it a couple times you can control it for ten seconds. It's so much fun.

It was fun, but it also seemed a bit pointless. You could barely do anything in those ten seconds of being a cucco. Nintendo should have used that for some type of puzzle. THAT would have been fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom