• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I really, really encourage people not to think too much about the FG/Storm stuff (I'm glad it came up though)

Storm despises Moe. Its sad, but its true. In my mind, he would absolutely hammer his partner if it meant that people would stop with Moe, and then probably want to nightkill him as well.
Huh, I didn't really think of it that way. Let me ask you this, do you think FG would ghost the game thread if she was scum and thought the game was pretty much over for her? You have more experience playing with her than we do, which is why I ask.

Huh, I didn't really think of it that way. Let me ask you this, do you think FG would ghost the game thread if she was scum and thought the game was pretty much over for her? You have more experience playing with her than we do, which is why I ask.
she's just busy, tbh
maybe she'd ghost the thread, I honestly might if I were in this position (ok I probably wouldn't but I could see why someone would)

but she cares about being honorable and likable, and as a result cares about trying to win for her team, so I don't think she'd abandon a game

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: Kirino

people don't seem interested in a no-lynch so i'll put my chips on kirino

maybe I should be valuing my green check on FG more than I am?
I guess just because she could be the godfather ought not dictate me following my reads completely here
If she doesn't show, I think our hand is forced anyways, but if she does, I could be talked into killing Kirino instead pretty easily, I think.

of the remaining roles, assuming that Johnny doesn't have any mafia roles overlapping, then the last role can only be
Mafia Tailor
Godfather
Jack of All Trades (the actions of Roleblock, Strongman and Ninja don't seem to matter anymore, I suspect that there isn't this since they killed Rubik before deciding to do nothing, but whatever)

1/3 to be the godfather, 2/3 to not be, assuming its perfectly randomed, maybe it is, Idk

yeah, ok, maybe I should be voting Kirino here

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't think there's much for me to say at this point. If FG is scum, then we win regardless of who gets lynched first between us. If FG is town and scum is either SMS or Rag, then we lose regardless of who gets lynched first between us. Whether I die today or tomorrow makes little difference.
1/3 to be the godfather, 2/3 to not be, assuming its perfectly randomed, maybe it is, Idk
I doubt it. Given the amount of investigative roles we have (2 or 3 depending on whether you believe my claim), it's very likely that there's a godfather or tailor to counteract them. And either one of those could easily explain a green result on scum due to there being no kill last night.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think we should just lynch Kirino today tbh, I feel like for me it's my best read in terms of gut and it seems to logically line up. If I am wrong than we just lynch FG tomorrow.

I don't think Rag is on the table at all I really, I think she is town here, her play doesn't make sense if she was scum so she's out of the PoE for me.

Vote: Kirino

I'm still uncomfortable about leaving FG alive when she hasn't posted at all
at least Kirino is around, its been 48 hours without FG, and I am always going to prefer killing someone who hasn't posted at all to someone who has in a situation like this

lets not rush into this

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
But that's assuming the inactivity is a scumtell, which it could be.

Unvote

I'll go ahead and take my vote away. If everyone agrees FG is the better option I'll go with it, but like, convince me it's FG over Kirino so I could feel ok about doing that.

its not about whether or not inactivity is a scumtell (though it is in most situations)

its about having someone in a f4/f3 who is actually able to cast a vote

losing because someone isn't even around to cast a vote is the worst possible thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom