• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm paranoid of sunfan as always but i still think it would be very strange for him to pull this gambit and so i'm town-reading him pretty hard anyways.

I'll say it once
there is literally nothing I could've done to be townier after I claimed, so this admits you will always be paranoid of me

its not a good feeling, that's all I want to say

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'll say it once
there is literally nothing I could've done to be townier after I claimed, so this admits you will always be paranoid of me

its not a good feeling, that's all I want to say

i will always be paranoid of you. Its the nature of mafia.

There are things you could do to be townier probably. You could have pushed for the strategy which you admit will put town in a better position instead of pushing against it. I have to ask myself questions like "Would you find this strategy more distasteful if you knew it would be a waste of time and prolong the game for no reason?" (as is the case if you're scum) and "Even if you found the strategy distasteful, as town if you thought it would increase your winrate would you still push against it?"

at the end of the day it doesn't really matter though because i can't imagine a scenario where i lynch you ahead of anyone but minish. I don't think you're a fan of deep wolfing and i don't believe you'd commit to a gambit early in the game wherein you effectively bus both your teammates when the win was otherwise fairly close. It goes against everything i understand about how you approach the game as wolf.

Kirino

Tatakae
I tracked FG and she didn't target anyone. If she's scum, which I think is likely, then she'd have to be the Godfather. In that case, the reason she didn’t kill would likely be to avoid my tracker result. She could have just killed me, but that would have narrowed the pool of suspected players and made her lynch more likely. But she’s honestly so disengaged from the game that I could believe she just forgot to submit a night action.

If it’s not FG, then it’s very likely either Rag or SMS. I think Minish is basically confirmed, and I also doubt Sun is scum here, especially after bussing two scumbuds intentionally and seemingly unnecessarily. I do think that Rag’s play has been very pro-town and she’s obviously been putting a lot of effort in, so I’m not as confident about her lynch as I was previously. As for SMS, I think it’s very likely that last mafia is either godfather or tailor, which throws cop results into quite a bit of doubt, so I frankly think he’s about as cleared as FG and I. And I could go more in depth with this, but I’m not especially convinced by his defense. Overall, my main suspect is FG, with SMS my second choice, and Rag my third.

I think I am going to kill one of Kirino or FG today almost certainly.
I don't particularly expect to be alive tomorrow.

If I am not, don't get paranoid. I think what we have here is good. Take time and think, but don't try to be a hero leaping at shadows and calling them monsters. I think that this is probably a simple game moving forward.

vote: Fg

I will switch to Kirino if need be

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't know who to vote.

Storm and Zinger both almost hammered FG. But then the vote flipped to Cynical Squid. So I see arguments for and against FG being scum there.

Kirino was one of the last to claim and his targets are easy to figure out if he's scum. If they tried to kill me n1 and saw I didn't die. And Rubik is the only one left to claim after Kirino, then it's super easy to figure out he had to be the one to stop the kill.

But like I dunno, I also feel bad if Kirino is actual tracker here and I lynch him because I know he's capable of pulling off a good tracker lie.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm trying to think, does a team of Storm, Zinger, and FG decide to kill Minish? I don't think Zinger and FG have the meta knowledge to fear her, and I really don't know if Storm would decide to try killing her. If Kirino was scum though that attempted kill makes a lot more sense. With that in mind, I'm leaning towards Kirino, but the possibility of it being FG is not out of the question.

I really, really encourage people not to think too much about the FG/Storm stuff (I'm glad it came up though)

Storm despises Moe. Its sad, but its true. In my mind, he would absolutely hammer his partner if it meant that people would stop with Moe, and then probably want to nightkill him as well.

I'm trying to think, does a team of Storm, Zinger, and FG decide to kill Minish? I don't think Zinger and FG have the meta knowledge to fear her, and I really don't know if Storm would decide to try killing her. If Kirino was scum though that attempted kill makes a lot more sense. With that in mind, I'm leaning towards Kirino, but the possibility of it being FG is not out of the question.
ok this is a good point that I was not thinking about

I will grant that this is good, but I think FG is absolutely capable of realizing that Minish was one of the few people getting townreads at the time; I cannot claim to know what Storm is thinking on n1 at all though

Oh I absolutely don't doubt that Storm would. It's the combo of both though that makes me wonder a little more.
I don't believe a lot of what storm said when he was going down, for example, I highly, highly doubt killing rag wins the game for town
I don't particularly believe mafia has been busing a lot this game solely because he said that they were, but I don't think that its not that unlikely for it to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom