• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i do believe Sunfan is Town, but not a Cop. I think Rag and Sun are Neighbors and are planning this **** in PMs. And maybe Rag is Scum, and the fact that Sun is giving them plans means they might be sending Sun on a Goose chase to stab sun in the back to win last day. So Sun, be very careful. You let Rag Monopoloze the conversation the last two days. Dont let her take a third. Or you might be on the lynch menu.

this cannot be a genuine thought

Look. Can we jist divert our attention away from the " Storm is too dangerous to be kept alive" train and go somewhere else?

I don't want to damage your ego too much, but if you die, its not because you're too dangerous to be kept alive
its because the POE is very, very small now and
you know
I have a red check on you and
you know
Kirino tracked you to Rubik last night

so uh
cya
vote Storm

isn't it you next from everyone else's perspective?
it depends on kirino's result tonight

we kill storm today (btw storm's claim is that he blocked rubik so as to not interfere with my cop result, but he goes on to say that he doesn't believe I am a cop, but a neighbor with rag so like
lol, I'm not afraid this guy got tailored at all)

kirino tracks fg tonight, and if kirino is mafia, he's forced into clearing fg
if she's mafia, he outs her if she makes a kill

minish is cleared by virtue of being saved n1 99% of the time
I think I should be cleared at this point, storm flipping red should help any paranoia that Minish is still clinging onto. I'm the likely death tonight anyways now that Rubik is dead.
I really, really don't think it can be rag at this point, I'll put her here for the sake of simplicity

Considering Storm was redchecked (and therefore can't be a godfather), it looks like we'll have godfather paranoia for the remainder of the game, so I don't think SMS will ever be cleared, which is unfortunate.

FG is either cleared or outed tomorrow, or mafia is forced into stalling which is good because I get more checks that way, and if the last one isn't a godfather, I can just give auto.

After we kill storm (this is assuming he flips red, if he flips green, my plan is to panic)
Kirino checks funnygurl
sunfan checks funnygurl

I can't check Kirino here because of the danger of not fully clearing someone, whereas this plan would full clear funnygurl, force her to holster, which is also good unless the last mafia role is godfather (its likely godfather but w/e), or force her to kill Kirino, which would be welcome.

P sure we can hammer storm and ride this plan into the night.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'll probably wait at least until i go to bed (in ~8 hours) before putting a vote down just to provide as much thinking time as possible and an opportunity for others (SMS) to chime in on the state of things.

sunfan and minish should be basically cleared from anyone's perspective

which i guess means me, kirino, SMS, and FG are all theoretically possible lynches. Unfortunately one of sun and minish almost certainly die tonight and then town has two chances to lynch at the final mafia and it'll probably come down to reads. kirino will clear one person (FG i guess) which reduces the POE to kirino, SMS, Rag, of which we can make two lynches before losing.

Mathematically town should have a 66% chance of winning from here, but potentially higher or lower depending on mafia's roles, information i'm missing and hadn't considered, and reads.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
so yeah your plan seems ideal

kirino checks funnygurl

sunfan can do whatever he wants i'm expecting him to die but even if he lives his cop shots are probably useless from here on out anyways.

if storm flips town then the same line of action is probably fine but town is in a much worse position.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
well damn, kinda surprised that storm and zinger are maf buddies together
Wouldnt say buddies. All the scum team wants to do is Bus eachother it seems. Zinger being thrown to the Wolves. So i should say now that if you lynch Rag tommorow, town wins. But who listens to Storm anyways. I'm CrAzY

Wouldnt say buddies. All the scum team wants to do is Bus eachother it seems. Zinger being thrown to the Wolves. So i should say now that if you lynch Rag tommorow, town wins. But who listens to Storm anyways. I'm CrAzY
what if we lynch rag today though
also yeah busing sucks

To Clarify
Rag is the Neighbor
You can be neighbors and have power roles

• Vanilla Town
  • Town Cop
  • Town 1-Shot Cop
  • Town Tracker
  • Town 1-Shot Tracker
  • Town Neapolitan
  • Town 1-Shot Neapolitan