• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I haven't felt like sun was scum this game and I'd like to trust my read on him.

If he's scum he has played a really good game and done a very successful gambit.

I dislike that everyone yellow except zinger seems to have lost motivation here, which makes me think of them as scum.

Who wouldn't lose motivation in a game this complicated with no red flips?

I've lost motivation. My being active doesn't mean I'm more motivated.

Read my posts, you'll see I've all but given up hope of a town win this game.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
From my perspective, you're all yellow.

The "greenchecked" players aren't greenchecked because that information comes solely from players who could be lying.

The entire scum team could be hiding among the "green" players, meaning that lynching a yellow could be a guaranteed chance of a mislynch. This is not an unlikely scenario, from my perspective.
From your POV:
A. Me and minish have to be town
B. Scum and the SK both hit Mido fsr, despite being the #2 wagon, a non-factor, and a miller
or
C. Rag is scum and storm is town

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
From my perspective, you're all yellow.

to varying degrees

its still more likely for the yellow players to be scum than the green players from your perspective, on a purely mechanical basis. Rubik and Minish should be nearly confirmed town from your perspective.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
rolestopper + cop is already an unrealistic combination so i'm trying not to put much stock in this game being designed according to reasonable balance principles

Ragnarokio

thinking about this game is kind of like the blue-eyed dragons riddle

Not by a long shot.

Rubik is one of the scummiest players from my perspective. He's probably the Mafia Tailor.

How do you get that Rubik should be nearly confirmed? That does not make any ounce of sense.

Minish is confirmed, in my eyes. Rubik is one of the most likely candidates for scum, along with you and Sun.

Ragnarokio

Not by a long shot.

Rubik is one of the scummiest players from my perspective. He's probably the Mafia Tailor.

How do you get that Rubik should be nearly confirmed? That does not make any ounce of sense.

Minish is confirmed, in my eyes. Rubik is one of the most likely candidates for scum, along with you and Sun.

why is minish confirmed?

look
this is a ZD setup
at least one of Rag or I is real, right?
Johnny didn't just give a tracker and say "Yeah, that's it for the investigative roles" because that would be $cash money$ and not very Zelda Dungeon of him

look
this is a ZD setup
at least one of Rag or I is real, right?
Johnny didn't just give a tracker and say "Yeah, that's it for the investigative roles" because that would be $cash money$ and not very Zelda Dungeon of him
This is outguess the mod territory and it doesn't belong in a reasonable town logic argument for what to do here.

Zinger I'm gonna be really blunt and honest with you
I'm kind of a moron, because I believe I'm smart when it comes to mafia
I'm going to read this, and I'm probably going to disagree with a very large portion of it, especially considering its from 2008 and that was literally 12 years ago

Ragnarokio

Zinger I'm gonna be really blunt and honest with you
I'm kind of a moron, because I believe I'm smart when it comes to mafia
I'm going to read this, and I'm probably going to disagree with a very large portion of it, especially considering its from 2008 and that was literally 12 years ago

it doesn't really have much to do with real mafia anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom