• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
and in a more general sense if rubik dies despite zinger allegedly protecting him then it means he was lying about his role. the NLP part isn't even necessary

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
zinger claimed to use an ability on mido N1 and that the action failed. I don't think he explicitly claimed he was roleblocked but in any case if he's telling the truth then either storm was lying about roleblocking me N1 which would be strange or we have a scum roleblocker in the game

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
zinger claimed to use an ability on mido N1 and that the action failed. I don't think he explicitly claimed he was roleblocked but in any case if he's telling the truth then either storm was lying about roleblocking me N1 which would be strange or we have a scum roleblocker in the game

Didn't he say it was either doctor Mido or a kill on someone else?

Him trying to nk minish fits into that, doesn't it?

Ah, I see, and then using Zinger's public knowledge of not submitting an action N2. It's not impossible, but in that case we're better off for the time being lynching either FG or Storm and then not give Kirino info to work with and ask him for his track result tomorrow.
We still don't have any evidence that Rag isn't Scum.

Rag claimed a relatively safe 1-shot cop claim to escape being lynched. "Confirming" Sun as Town is something she could easily do as scum, whether Sun were Town or Scum along with her.

We ONLY get confirmed town Sun and Rubik and SMS if Rag is the lynch and she flips Town.

Lynching FG or Storm is a bad play. It relies on us trusting Rag, a player who has made some very convenient claims in order to escape being lynched. Her willingness to go along with the lynch today makes her look real good, but only if there is followthrough. Without followthrough it might as well be a scum ploy to make her look good.

Rag has to be the lynch today or it throws ALL of our current assumptions and effort to narrow down the scum team into question.

Ragnarokio

lets assume mafia has a blocker and that they block zinger and kill rubik tonight and that sun cops FG and gets a town result.

tomorrow looks like:

Town
SMS
Sunfan
FG

Unknown
Storm
Minish
Kirino
Zinger

Zinger will claim that he was blocked whether he is scum or not. Kirino will claim zinger targeted rubik whether he is scum or not. Lynch is not garunteed.

I'll need to think about things more i guess

Ragnarokio

kirino looks particularly bad to me because his targets don't make a lot of sense from a town perspective

Ragnarokio

Didn't he say it was either doctor Mido or a kill on someone else?

Him trying to nk minish fits into that, doesn't it?

yeah i misread his claim

I have not explicitly claimed being roleblocked. Mod hasn't told me why my N1 action failed. I only know that my action failed at all through deductive reasoning. To my knowledge, though, nobody has been explicitly told they've been roleblocked this game, so roleblocking isn't out of the question.

Ragnarokio

so either zinger was stopped by rubik or we have a scum roleblocker in the game

i'm going to go lay down somebody else try to come up with a strategy using the information we have that guarantees scum gets lynched tomorrow

if we think FG and storm are very likely not partners then either of them would make a good target for sun

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Rag you're just confusing me at this point, lol.
We still don't have any evidence that Rag isn't Scum.

Rag claimed a relatively safe 1-shot cop claim to escape being lynched. "Confirming" Sun as Town is something she could easily do as scum, whether Sun were Town or Scum along with her.

We ONLY get confirmed town Sun and Rubik and SMS if Rag is the lynch and she flips Town.

Lynching FG or Storm is a bad play. It relies on us trusting Rag, a player who has made some very convenient claims in order to escape being lynched. Her willingness to go along with the lynch today makes her look real good, but only if there is followthrough. Without followthrough it might as well be a scum ploy to make her look good.

Rag has to be the lynch today or it throws ALL of our current assumptions and effort to narrow down the scum team into question.
Yeah, I suppose this is true for info purposes. My only question is for @Johnny Sooshi in this setup does a JOAT strongman kill work in tandum with the faction kill or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom