• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
zinger not hesitating to answer that same question earlier but deciding he's uncomfortable with it now is heavily suspect, although i believe he's not comfortable with it and wouldn't be comfortable with it regardless of alignment the fact that he didn't question it the first time but did the second is potentially a result of the differing circumstances under which he was asked.

lynching me before LyLo means lynching me today, and might be the optimal play even from my perspective, since while it garuntees a mislynch today it vastly increases the probability of hitting scum tomorrow. 3-4 isn't a comfortable split though.
If we lynch you and you flip town it confirms three players as auto-town.

This feels like the optimal play even if you are Town. And you being willing to go along with it is really positive points for you.

I'm going to Unvote for now. Like I said, need to sleep. Will be back in the morning.

This feels like really good news. Like either way this should be net positive for town.

I don't think Zinger enjoys his NLP being "gamed", which is what that question feels like.
Zinger does not like his NLP being gamed. Moe got a pass earlier because Moe has never gamed with me and doesn't know better. Rag should know better.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I don't think Zinger enjoys his NLP being "gamed", which is what that question feels like.

i agree, but the fact that he didn't feel that way last time but felt like it this time is potentially a resultof the difference in circumstances. There are feasible reasons through which zinger would question it the second time but not the first (it being asked twice made him question it more, or he gave moe a pass like he said).

I was hesitating between targeting rubik and targeting you. You were both players i felt wouldn't be lynched all game. Did you really miss that i like-bombed you?
absolutely
I still don't know what things you liked
is there a way I'm supposed to see this?

Also, I did answer your question Rag. I gave you three pieces of information which you were fishing for.

1. I did not kill Moe.
2. I am not a Town Mason.
3. I am not a Friendly Neighbor.

That's a lot of information! And here you are complaining that I didn't give up enough? Like, from that, you can deduce that either A) I am mafia and one of my mates killed Moe, or :cool: I don't have access to any private chats. That is the final piece of information I neglected to give you, and that's what you are now complaining about. Think about that.

You know full well that I dislike answering direct AI questions regardless of my alignment because sometimes those questions require me to lie and while my NLP does have provisions for that, it's a grey area I prefer to avoid altogether. You've seen me do this as Town as well as Mafia.

And right now, you're trying to use my NLP to determine my alignment, which I work very hard to make sure that's not something anyone can do, ever. So you can scumread me for it all you want, but all you're doing is complaining that "Zinger didn't give me a direct answer to a question I knew he probably wouldn't give me a direct answer to." Like, you should know better. Are you trying to frame me? What's the deal, here?

I'm going to bed.

role info stuffs

storm- claimed town roleblocker, targeted rag n1, targeted not rag n2
sms- greenchecked by me, hinted very heavily at being vanilla
minish- nothing I can remember
rag- claimed 1-shot cop with a green on me
giri- dead vt
mido- dead town miller
moe- dead vt
rubik- greenchecked by me
squid- dead serial killer
kirino- nothing I can remember
fg- nothing I can remember
Zinger- his no-lie policy probably narrows down a few things, not worth writing them all here, claimed to have an action on n1 that didn't go through
sunfan- full cop, greenchecked by rag, greens on rubik (n1) and sms (n2)

am I forgetting anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom