• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
THE ULTIMATE LIST SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE LIST DESTINY
Spiritual Mask Salesman (why do you want posts, man?)
Morbid Minish (still no proof to the contrary)
Ragnarokio (i put my focus elsewhere for 5 minutes and someone dies... suspicious)
Rubik-****ing rock, near unreadable
Funnygurl555 (you being a catgirl? OwO)
Kirino-(Cant win for losing. you're going to be my Iso Today so i can wrap my head around you)
Zinger2099 (seriously man, if I catch you in a lie. we have a lynch all liars policy)
The Sun Fan-(You're the only one I can trust right now. you're my favorite, I mean by a lot)
Giri-Nessie

Mido-Bigfoot
Squid-Wendigo

Moe-Alien

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
That Rag didn't get killed or roleblocked doesn't reflect well on her, nor does the fact that it's likely SK killed Mido N1. Not revealing her investigation target seems like an attempt at self-preservation, since she probably recognizes that there's little reason to leave her alive once she does.

That said, if I were scum Rag, I'd probably have faked a guilty read, so I could at least take down someone with me first; that she didn't, imo, does reflect well on her, even if I can imagine some reasons why she wouldn't. Still, I have a hard time imagining today going by without her lynch.

I think Moe's an odd kill in the sense that he was being at least slightly suspected by multiple people, such that Mafia might well have been able to lynch him. With that in mind, Moe was most suspicious of SMS and Zinger, and voted for funnygirl at EoD, so I think it's likely that at least one of these three is scum.
There's plenty of roles in the pool that could prevent rag from getting killed and if a roleblock had hit rag it could have given us incriminating info on Storm (or let us know that scum has another RB ), probably.

I might prefer rag reveal their result, but I'm not 100% positive. Rag not revealing it potentially wastes town resources (if we have a protective role, I'd rather they hit rag's target than rag and have the option to lynch rag instead of being held hostage by unspoken results).

I might prefer rag reveal their result, but I'm not 100% positive. Rag not revealing it potentially wastes town resources (if we have a protective role, I'd rather they hit rag's target than rag and have the option to lynch rag instead of being held hostage by unspoken results).
I demand rag's result or I will be voting rag today
I have a fantastic reason for this

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
since sunfan should know he was the target of my investigation (i liked 5 of his posts at day start) and wants me to claim i'll do so

sunfan was my target

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that is correct

yeah, ok, you said you got a green earlier, cool

before I say any more words, for the people who are suspicious of me for voting on Squid, my vote was improperly counted. I went to bed with a vote on SMS, and felt very good about it. Check my iso if you want to verify this; I'm not too happy that people were sheeping me for a vote that I didn't make.

I am the cop, the FULL cop, and I can talk about a couple of times that I at least hinted towards this.

I told rag I didn't believe her when she claimed cop. I do think it is quite weird for there to be both a 1-shot cop and a full cop, but there's multiple vanilla roles around so Johnny might actually have made a setup that I won't hate.

On n1 I checked Rubik, I went from having my vote on him near EOD1, to townreading him hard, and had no reason for this. I think my "lions in the zoo" analogy shows this more than anything. Obviously, my result on rubik is green

Last night I checked SMS (was really at a loss as to who would be the best target, but I very well could've targeted Moe so I'm glad that I didn't) and got another green.

gonna do a few things, then come back and say more words, just wanted to get that all out there

I was figuring your green was on Rubik, Rag, since you really wanted to turn that stone over

@zinger: Did you or someone you were in a chat with kill moe?
I did not kill Moe.

You're the second person to ask me about the activities of people who may or may not be in a chat with me (the first was Moe). I don't like this trend, so I am going to address it. This is not the loophole through my NLP that you and others seem to think it is. First of all, technically, I share multiple chats with just about everyone in this game (the ZD mafia discord being the main one), so I guess the answer to your question is 'probably'? But I know that's not what you mean. You mean did someone I have a private chat with as part of my role in this game kill Moe.

I have a clause in my NLP which renders any alignment indicative statements null and void from being covered by it. Since this game has an open setup, I can verify that short of being a 'Friendly Neighbor' or a 'Town Mason', the only way for me to have a chat with others is to be Mafia. And I am not a Friendly Neighbor or a Town Mason. Therefore any questions about private chats I may or may not have become Alignment Indicative and are no longer protected by my NLP.

So, bearing all of that in mind, I could answer the second part of your question by telling you "nobody in any chats I'm a part of killed moe", but such a statement wouldn't carry any weight compared to anything else I say because such a statement is alignment indicative and not protected by my NLP. And, as you should know plenty well by now, I prefer to stay in the realm of my NLP and straight-up avoid ambiguous statements that would fall into that exceptional grey area not covered by it.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I feel really good about our odds if we lynch Rag before LyLo.

A claimed 1-shot cop green result on a claimed full cop is an extremely positive result and we haven't had any protective roles die yet. Our miller died N1 and the full cop was able to intentionally avoid targeting the miller from the soft and all the cop's results are still alive.

The only way this could fall apart is if Sun were a godfather and made a really smart early claim here, which I'm just going to hope isn't the case.

Ragnarokio

gonna do a few things, then come back and say more words, just wanted to get that all out there

I was figuring your green was on Rubik, Rag, since you really wanted to turn that stone over

I was hesitating between targeting rubik and targeting you. You were both players i felt wouldn't be lynched all game. Did you really miss that i like-bombed you?

Ragnarokio

I feel really good about our odds if we lynch Rag before LyLo.

A claimed 1-shot cop green result on a claimed full cop is an extremely positive result and we haven't had any protective roles die yet. Our miller died N1 and the full cop was able to intentionally avoid targeting the miller from the soft and all the cop's results are still alive.

The only way this could fall apart is if Sun were a godfather and made a really smart early claim here, which I'm just going to hope isn't the case.

lynching me before LyLo means lynching me today, and might be the optimal play even from my perspective, since while it garuntees a mislynch today it vastly increases the probability of hitting scum tomorrow. 3-4 isn't a comfortable split though.

yeah, ok, you said you got a green earlier, cool

before I say any more words, for the people who are suspicious of me for voting on Squid, my vote was improperly counted. I went to bed with a vote on SMS, and felt very good about it. Check my iso if you want to verify this; I'm not too happy that people were sheeping me for a vote that I didn't make.

I am the cop, the FULL cop, and I can talk about a couple of times that I at least hinted towards this.

I told rag I didn't believe her when she claimed cop. I do think it is quite weird for there to be both a 1-shot cop and a full cop, but there's multiple vanilla roles around so Johnny might actually have made a setup that I won't hate.

On n1 I checked Rubik, I went from having my vote on him near EOD1, to townreading him hard, and had no reason for this. I think my "lions in the zoo" analogy shows this more than anything. Obviously, my result on rubik is green

Last night I checked SMS (was really at a loss as to who would be the best target, but I very well could've targeted Moe so I'm glad that I didn't) and got another green.
Well hot-diggity dog!

We have a 1-shot cop who is ostensibly confirming a FULL cop as guaranteed town, who then is chain confirming Rubik and SMS as also being town.

If both of their claims are to be believed, and since I know I am town, then the only remaining possible scumspects are Storm, Minish, Kirino, and Funnygirl.

Of course, I don't know if I can believe this. It seems too good to be true...

It's of course still possible Rag is scum, and it is also possible Sun Fan is one of her scum mates and this is all a ploy. Though that seems a lot less likely.

Hmm...

Either way, this feels like really good news.

It's late, I need to sleep. I'll be back in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom