• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
FG seems to be struggling to keep engaged with the game and i think i've heard that that is a scumtell for her so i will vote for her over SMS who seems to be the other possible wagon right now

i'll probably fall asleep sometime in the near future

Unvote, Vote: FG[/mcolor]

Nice. I wak up with about an hour left to deadline and 10 friggin pages to catch up on. Looks like my morning routine has been shanghaied by Mafia.

Catching up now. Expect multiple response posts as I read through cuz I am lazy.

Minish I think that Rag's claim is convenient, like she said, but we should probably go elsewhere
where you you want to go?
Yeah, Rag's claim is hella convenient and probably an easy lie to dish out to buy her time, but we can't take that risk when there's still a chance she might be telling the truth and it's Day 2 and there are other, better lynches.

Rag needs to use her 1 shot toNight and claim results tomorrow (if she lives), and then we can lynch her if we still feel like it then.

I dunno
Moe is kind of right that her re-entrance pinged a little wolfy to me but I haven't really hard a solid scumread all game
I could vote her today due to an absence of a townread and the fact that I really don't like how she got a townread on Moe for basically no reason

it was a joke but ok sunfan

but he's more likely town than not here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom