• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
townreading rubik here is so disappointing

its like going to the zoo and you're super excited to see the lions but then you get to the lion enclosure and they're really far away from you and you wait and wait and they're still far away from you

and then you're like "wow, that species doesn't live here, that was pretty cool" even though it could've been marginally to significantly cooler

you hear that Rubik?!
I just compared you to a boring, old lion this game
step it up and you can be upgraded to a sea lion, which is an animal that was actually really cool to see at the zoo

painted dog will be reserved for the first person to build a good case on someone that turns out to not be town

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
My issue is that it was a super obvious soft, and there was no reason for it. Vanilla is an easy claim for mafia in this game, and if you are actually town claiming vanilla so early for no reason just makes it easier for mafia to hit a power role.

Also, he suspected Storm for the exact same thing he did.

I'm not convinced hypocrisy is a scumtell.

Can anyone here recall SMS ever make an unsolicited vanilla claim before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom