• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My issue is that it was a super obvious soft, and there was no reason for it. Vanilla is an easy claim for mafia in this game, and if you are actually town claiming vanilla so early for no reason just makes it easier for mafia to hit a power role.

Also, he suspected Storm for the exact same thing he did.

the mod did say that multiple of the same role can exist so like this isn't damning
I did expect SMS to talk about how its weird that he and Giri shared the same role after he saw Giri's flip

I don't want to lynch the top poster but I guess I'll lynch the top poster
unvote
vote: SMS

@The Sun Fan what were your thoughts on FG again?
I dunno
Moe is kind of right that her re-entrance pinged a little wolfy to me but I haven't really hard a solid scumread all game
I could vote her today due to an absence of a townread and the fact that I really don't like how she got a townread on Moe for basically no reason

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
the mod did say that multiple of the same role can exist so like this isn't damning
I did expect SMS to talk about how its weird that he and Giri shared the same role after he saw Giri's flip

I don't want to lynch the top poster but I guess I'll lynch the top poster
unvote
vote: SMS
we both passed him just chilling

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I dunno
Moe is kind of right that her re-entrance pinged a little wolfy to me but I haven't really hard a solid scumread all game
I could vote her today due to an absence of a townread and the fact that I really don't like how she got a townread on Moe for basically no reason

Hmm.
I'm kinda thinking of going that direction today. I know I just laid out a case on SMS, and I do still think he's scummy. But the fact SMS claimed vanilla that early is something I'm unsure scum SMS does. I definitely think he can do it out of nowhere as scum, but moreso when people have actually started suspecting people.

I feel like an FG flip could help with figuring out you/Moe a little more.

I think I'm going to hold on SMS for the time being Minish
I get why you think the Vanilla claim is not super within his range (though I am no master of SMS's range) as a wolf, but I think I prefer this one

I will switch if there appears to be a tie

I think that having a counter would be a pretty good idea here probably

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
the problem with lynching funnygurl over SMS is the question mark factor
I personally don't think my opinion on SMS will ever change and we already know that we're not at risk of losing a strong town PR with this lynch
no such luck with FG, a few more days with her can definitely make it easier to read her slot confidently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom