• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Ragnarokio Try to use your ability tonight. I hate openly coordinating, but there's a lot of info that can be gained from seeing if scum can disrupt you or tries to kill you.

Especially since Storm claimed roleblocker.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm just gonna town read Rubik. So I don't want to lynch him today.

I'm not gonna lynch sunfan on a paranoid idea (yet...) he's off the table.

I'll give Rag a pass for the moment due to her claim. Same goes for Storm.

So that's Rubik, sunfan, Rag, Storm I'm not gonna lynch.
I'm tentatively going to put Cynical Squid in that group just because I'm not seeing his scum play here and I need to narrow things down.

That leaves:
Moe
FG
Kirino
SMS
Zinger

Yeah I guess I can work with this pile. Not confident with it though.

Tempted to go SMS for the vanilla claim. It narrows PoE a bit and it's not a huge loss if he is just vanilla.

Unvote

Vote: SMS

Sunfan, I will just throw you in the town pile if you'll say that in the chance you do happen to be mafia at the end that I have bragging rights for correctly sussing you.

I need this. I can't live with the fact that I let you go so easily if you are mafia.

If I am mafia, you totally caught me for the right reasons and caught onto my plan for nightkilling mido in order to try to get townread, in the event that mido was killed by the mafia team

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm not too keen on being on the same wagon as kirino and I honestly think FGs pop in today was on the wolfy side for her
vote: SMS
but I think this is a solid lynch

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm still not happy with rubik

sunfan seems to be playing an unusually weak game which i don't think is AI.

I don't like moe's interaction with zinger but i don't think its worth reading into unless one of them flips scum

whats the case on SMS?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
do you disagree?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
whats the case on SMS?

D1 he softs vanilla for no reason, and I personally think his response to the votes on him were too lax for town SMS. I wasn't impressed by his responses to my line of questioning when he said he knew the votes were jokes but still asked if they were serious or jokes.

Then he comes into d2 swinging pretty hard in the first direction he can, which was Storm. His responses during that time felt really bad to me. It was sorta like "hey look at someone besides me, isn't Storm so scummy for doing exactly what I did d1?". Like he jumped on Storm pretty hard for claiming roleblocker. Then when that didn't end up going anywhere he backed off, when he knows that that wasn't anything unusual for Storm.

Ragnarokio

I've traditionally had a hard time reading SMS as i don't agree with most of his plays so i have a hard time reading his train of thought and I haven't really succeeded in finding patterns in his meta.

from what i know though he's known for excessive claiming so the vanilla thing isn't that unusual, and in my experience he also scumreads basically anything that stands out, so i don't think scumreading storm was really weird either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom