• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could Someone Rate My FireRed Team?

I was wondering if some one could rate my FireRed team to see if I need to make any changes. I know that the moves they have are pretty bad so I wanted to know what moves I should teach them. I'm completely open to suggestions.

-Charizard/Aerolfoes Fire/Flying lvl. 50
Flamethrower Fire
Dragon Claw Dragon
Fly Flying
Slash Normal

-Vaporeon/Morpha Water lvl. 44
Bite Dark
Toxic Poison
Water Pulse Water
Aurora Beam Ice

-Dragonair/Argorok Dragon lvl. 43
Blizzard Ice
Dragon Rage Dragon
Surf Water
Agility Psychic

Mr. Mime/Mimien Psychic lvl. 41
Reflect Phychic
Psychic Psychic
Magical Leaf Grass
Calm Mind Psychic

-Raichu/Tachigami Electric lvl. 41
Thunder Electric
Quick Attack Normal
Double Team Normal
Slam Normal

-Primape/Ricky Fighting lvl. 39
Seismic Toss Fighting
Mega Punch Normal
Mega Kick Normal
Cross Chop Fighting

Last edited:
T

Tetraisawesome

Well, if you level up your charzard to level 54, it would be able to learn dragon rage, you should then get rid of smokescreen. And if you managed to get your hands on some good tms, that would help your whole team out.

ok, ive played pokemon since the first red/blue came out. I gotta say, the teams arent bad, i play with offense so heres some options: Charizard-Flamethrower or Fire Blast, Dragon Rage, Slash, and Fly or Wing Attack. Vaporeon-Surf, Ice Beam, Bite, and any other move you prefer. Dragonair looks good so far, as soon as you evolve it to Dragonite, teach it a flying move to replace agility. Mr. Mime i dont have much for either, if he had psybeam i would have kept that, just my opinion. Pikachu also looks good, if you can teach him shock wave, replace double team with that, you probly know but shock wave does not miss. Lastly Primeape- I would replace mega punch with strength, just because it is usable in and out of battle, and does close to the same amount of damage i believe. Judging by the levels of your pkmn, i would say you are doing good with them, but like Tetraisawesome said, getting some TMs would help, as well as HMs, and make sure to check how much damage each move can do along with its accuracy before you delete a move for another one. Hope this helped

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
Charizard is fine. Maybe replace Slash with something, but it is not a necessity.

Replace Vaporeon's Water Pulse with Surf. Stronger and just as accurate.

Dragonair is okay, but I wouldn't really know because I have never really used that evolution line.

Mr. Mime is good.

Raichu is the one with the most problems. Replace Slam with Strength (more accuracy), and possibly replace Thunder with Thunderbolt (just a personal preference). Maybe replace Double Team with something, but that is up to you.

Probably switch out Mega Punch with Rock Slide on Primape. It may be slightly weaker, but at least you have another type of attack besides Normal and Fighting (and gives you something to attack Ghosts with).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom