• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

G

Goron Guru

Granted, but you've now been arrested, tossed in jail, and can no longer save the world.

I wish my teachers were not insane psychopaths.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then the Administrators become so angry about their rule dying that they hit the forum with a five minute posting rule.

I wish there was no fifty limit character.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, but then the Administrators become so angry about their rule dying that they hit the forum with a five minute posting rule.

I wish there was no fifty limit character.

Granted but then the admins get so mad they all have stokes and die and nobody can take over meaning ZD dies along with the fifty character limit.

I wish for I had a gigantic bag full of high explosives!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted but while you're driving you fall off a cliff causing your car and explosives to blow up on you.

Sweet you just made me sixteen years old! Thanks! I'm going to go crash a car now!

Ok thats a strange wish..) granted but then you realise all your family is dead and you commit suicide

i wish that i could transform into animals whaenever i want

Granted but you transform into a barracuda and on dry land and you can't change back due to your lack of oxygenated water and you suffocate to death.

I wish I had a go kart.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted but then it spins out of control and you brake your spine and can never move again.

I wish I had a tail!

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Granted but it'll be so disappointing that you'll never even touch a Zelda game again.

I wish that winter finally comes to an end (and no, extreme temperatures don't count as corruption)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom