• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but no one show up because they are busy, andi mean no one

i wish someone would say my new signature is cool, but wouldnt insult any other pictures or me

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted but the delivery person left it in the truck for a week and when you put it in your refrigerator it settles and explodes. Now you have a red and bad smelling fridge!

I wish that all my school friends were members at ZD and no one can say anything about them not talking to me because they find new friends or anything related to that.

B

BIg Mac

Granted but it's 80ft tall and it tries to eat you. I wish I would stop losing "THE GAME"

B

BIg Mac

Granted but only for a second and then it rains forever.
I wish I could do ninjutsu

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Ok. But you mess up the hand seals and end up using a "Suicide no Jutsu".

I wish that Nintendo had put a claim on motion control so Sony couldn't create their stupid wiimote ripoff.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
This becomes true,but then you find out sony's idea is original and is really fun.

I wish for my video game idea to come true.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted but Majora's mask is now so graphic when remade that ESRB bans it and the original on the N64. S.W.A.T. raids all houses to reposses all MM titles. Even VC and emulations (you'd probably get busted for this too.)

I wish that I had a never ending free subscription to Nintendo Power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom