• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Chuck Norris is overrated!!!!!!!!! (I'm sorry but I found it has gotten to be that way, so now almost anything can beat Chuck Norris)

I wish I had all of Dante's arsenal of weapons and could use them all as well as he can, and that this wish cannot backfire, on me at least, in anyway

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I wish I had all of Dante's arsenal of weapons and could use them all as well as he can, and that this wish cannot backfire, on me at least, in anyway

Granted, but they're cursed... and they cause you to destroy several entire cities of innocent people. You are never found, and none of them were your family or friends, but you must live with yourself.

I wish I was in Dixie.

granted, but you get expelled the first day for something that is not your fault

I wish for the master sword

Granted, but it jumps so high that it exits the Earth's atmosphere and floats in space for the rest of it's life.

I wish that I had a Twinky. :xd:

B

BIg Mac

Granted but it appears in your stomach and don't taste it.

I wish I had a million dollars

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but now you always think someone is tapping on your right soldier.

I wish I could read minds when I wanted and I could control it.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Granted, but all the records are lost in the process and you are forced to repeat a few years of school.

I wish Miyamoto would focus more on Zelda instead of his other projects and kick Aonuma away from the series for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom