• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Austin

Austin
Granted, but it's a real d-bag. Like, a huge one.
I wish that my stepmother wouldn't make obligations to me and then break them at such a late time that I can't arrange for someone else to take them on.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I actually refuse to corrupt that. The only way would be to offend someone.

I wish for a Life-size Link Statue in my Living Room.

Granted, but one night there is an earthquake and the statue (I am assuming it is a statue made out of stone) falls on you and you are history...no, not even that, there is nothing left of you to remember you by.

I wish it wasn't so hot in my room.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted but then it is absolutely freezing instead and the dial on the radiator breaks and you can't turn the heat up.

I wish I could get past this evil level on super mario bros wii!

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Alright, I get you past your level but you get stuck in a glitch world where you can't do anything with no way out, even if you reload your stuck in it

ok, ma turn......... *Thinking, brain explodes and I fall down* ooh ooh, I know, I want ...... wait wait wait, I got it, nope its gone... oh wait, I wish I was Link with the mirror shield and the master sword and the oni mask and all his other items from every single game (Not such things like the boats or trains like that but I will take Epona)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then you start liking wearing shoes without socks that you just forget about using them.

I wish I had a bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom