• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but chuck norris kills you for double posting.

I wish another forum member would be my turnip prince.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Granted, but it's an inflatable pool toy. (Also I thought you said "shrink." Oops.)

I wish I had another cat.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but you can't fly them. They're just out there in the background with no explanation as to why they're there.
I wish the magic meter would come back in Zelda Wii.

Tom

Granted, but then Zelda takes over Link's role and you realize you're playing something that really looks like old LoZ games. Then you die unexpectedly.

I wish ZW was cel-shaded.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted, but the game is actually only cel-shaded for the opening cutscene and the rest is in realistic style graphics.

I wish Zelda Wii would be the most difficult game in the series yet.

Tom

Granted. And yes, it is really hard. REALLY. So hard you give up at the first mission, where you are supposed to go through a remake of OoT's Water Temple 5 times, having the water level switch combination changed each time, and the keys hidden in new places (there's even a room full of 30 Tektites, with a hidden key on the ceiling) everytime you lose 1/4 of a heart.

I wish Kakariko village reappeared on ZW.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but it's something like "The Legend of Zelda:Link's Big Poo-bah".
I wish that I could choose my own book to read in English rather than the archaic and tired texts we're assigned to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom