• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Granted, but he hacks the site and bans us all so he can have all the Zelda Dungeon-y goodness to himself.

I wish for a wish that would grant me a wish for a wish to wish that I would stop saying wish so much.
(^ try saying that ten times fast.)

Last edited:

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Granted, but the moment you figure it out, :Zelda : Druggie: changes it to something even more complex and abstract.

I wish there was an auction where you could bid on Zelda merchandise!

There is, but the only currency accepted is the rarest rock in the world, the rock formed and preserved from the earth’s original crust when it was created billions of years ago. To date, only two pieces have ever been found; the first piece was discovered in Canada in 2008 and the second piece in India in 2009.

I wish I could finish my essay in 10 seconds !

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Granted. that wish is incorruptible. However, according to Webster's Dictionary, Incorruptible can be taken to mean not able to decay or dissolute. In other words, it cannot perish. Meaning it is non-perishable. Therefore, your wish is now a non-perishable food item.

I wish for someone to solve this math equation: 0 / 0 =?

geek4887

The Unknown
Granted, the answer is 0, but then the whole "Math International Geek Association (MIGA)" made a new law that dividing is illegal.

I wish that I have a personal app on my brain that lets me keep up with what's happening on these forums. :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom