• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Cool Majora's Mask Easter Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I found this really cool easter egg in mm that I just had to share. I`m not going to tell you what it is because this is the chance to start a game. Here`s how you play:

There is gonna be a picture of the mask subscreen. I will give you a hint, and you have to guess what the easter egg is. Say what game it is, the characters and or items involved. Type it in the comments. I suggest not copying others because they might be wrong. When you have posted your answer, watch the video link that will be at the end of this post. The video was posted before I found the easter egg myself but atleast I found it out on my own. If you cannot figure out the answer, then watch the video anyway. If you could not figure it out, and you watched the video, please do not post your answer. That is cheating. If you want though, you may say that you thought it was cool and interesting and stuff like that. You can share your thoughts, but DO NOT watch it and post your answer. Thats it. Heres the picture and the video.

The hint is the first five paticular masks in the second row of masks

masks_2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIoryLG6qfc

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Ah man! I was hoping it wasn't the Star Fox thing, but it is. Oh well.

But what I would like to know is whether it was intentional or not by Nintendo.

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I think it was intended by nintendo, because that's just too big of a coinsidence that 5 starfox character resembling masks would appear in a row like that on their own.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I didn't know about that, I just thought it was that they're all animal related masks. Oh well. (My mask list is only missing one mask! The FD for all of you who are interested. Other than that, I have all the masks.)

S

ShadowLinkx

Woah, to tell the truth I did not see that easter egg, nice find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom