• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Confused! Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DinSum

okay so I beat Twilight Princess a while ago, and I tried to get all the heart pieces and apparently I did. The Fortune Teller said I have them all... but it looks like I am still missing one?

D

DinSum

i have 19 hearts. but theres 20? can someone please help me? I thought i had all the hearts. the fortune teller isn't telling me where the rest are? soo confused. is something wrong with my game or something?

i have all heart pieces though. i checked with that walk through and i have everything

the fortune teller says i have all the 'love' ? someone help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your game probably has a glitch/bug, whatever you wanna call it, so you should go to GameStop and get it checked or something (I wonder if they do that...? :? :lol:)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
It might depend on exactly which version you have, but the Fortune Teller doesn't know about some of the Heart Pieces in my experience means anything. If I remember correctly, she didn't know about any of the heart pieces in the Twilight Realm in Zant's Castle, and as such on my first playthrough I missed one.

If you think you've gotten them all on the list, you should probably go to every single location and check again. Plenty of times players have visited a location, and either missed the HP, forgotten to save, etc. and are mistaken about what Heart Pieces they actually have. Until you physically check each and every HP location, do not believe that you have them all.

Also, on your quest screen, how many fifths do you have filled in?

Maybe you forgot to take one of the Heart Containers in one of the dungeons; you should go check.

Vibed

must read before he posts
Yeah, I'm thinking you accidentally forgot to collect a Heart Container in one of the dungeons. Go back and double check all the Boss Rooms. This just happened to me recently with OoT!

The fortune teller shows you all the whereabouts of hidden heart pieces unless you missed a dropped one, however i recommend to go to every boss room in the game to see if you forgot to collect a whole heart. Unless your game is glitching/skipping or screwed up i dont know what else to tell you. good luck tho!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Check all the boss rooms for Heart Containers, that's all I got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom