• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Comparing 2012 rumors and now.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
It's kinda true but also false at the same time.

I’ve seen a grown up Link who looks like a much higher detailed Link from Skyward Sword.

lol. Zelda Wii U Link looks more of a younger WW like version of SS Link with longer hair in my opinion.

However, the article holds true to the idea of Zelda U being the biggest game yet. And who knows, one of last year's rumors could turn out to be true, where, for all we know, the game could really be called "The Legend of Zelda: Unbound King". I feel that of all rumors, especially subtitle rumors, the "Unbound King" one is more likely to be true. I'll explain why very soon. :)

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
These "rumors" were all safe though, lets see...

"Wii U Zelda has the biggest development team ever"

Seeing how it's first HD Zelda, that isn't surprising at all, of course it was going to have a bigger development team then Skyward Sword.

"Biggest, most ambitious Zelda game to date."

Again, not surprising. We knew how powerful the Wii U was and that it would be the biggest Zelda yet because the Wii U hardware is powerful enough to push that.

"No online multiplayer, but will have online features"

Other then Phantom Hourglass, no Zelda has had online multiplayer, and no 3D Zelda has had that and as well as it have "Miiverse integration" Nintendo said that's what Miiverse can do so no wonder it's in the rumor, we know now that Zelda Wii U will have a more expanded version of the Tingle Bottles so I can see there being more then just "Help you out in a dungeon"

"HD graphics, same visual style as Skyward Sword"

It doesn't have the same art style though, it looks more like WW/TP/SS all fused together.

“Most innovative game ever”

Doubt that but ok....

Also, how the heck could Nintendo of been targeting a 2013 release? In 2013 they were thinking of showing it off at E3 and we'd likely of gotten less then what was shown at E3 2014 if we did see that so I don't understand how a 2013 would of been realistic when it will be released 2 years later in 2015.

And not only that, when has a Nintendo game leak ever been true? Especially 2 years before it was officially announced? Never, so this rumor was fake from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom