• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Classified Envelope (Spoilers)

For completing the Hyrule compendium, you get the classified envelope.

Clicking on it does naff all. I've looked all over the internet, and NOBODY seems to know what to do with it. Does anyone at all know yet??

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
He hasnt given me any medals :(
I only have the Molguda medal so far because there's only 4 of them but if you talk to him about monsters, he'll ask you to defeat every boss monster in the game (Stone Talus, Hinox, and Molguda). There's 40 of each except Molguda. You really just get a medal for it, idk if you get anything if you beat ALL of them.

But yeah, I have a feeling the envelope is just like those medals. Doesn't really do anything.

I only have the Molguda medal so far because there's only 4 of them but if you talk to him about monsters, he'll ask you to defeat every boss monster in the game (Stone Talus, Hinox, and Molguda). There's 40 of each except Molguda. You really just get a medal for it, idk if you get anything if you beat ALL of them.

But yeah, I have a feeling the envelope is just like those medals. Doesn't really do anything.

This game seems to love giving poiness items...

• Hestu's gilden crap
  • Kilton's medals
  • Classified envelope

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom