• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Children, Coincident? Or Secret?

The things we never really noticed in Majoras Mask are that it has a certain pattern for kids. Think about it, Skull 'kid' takes Majoras Mask and decides to cause trouble. Later you play hide and seek with the bombers, and help child like monkeys other monkey friend out. The Deku Butler says his son ran away and does not know why, a goron child helps you learn a lullaby. Zora babies also help you learn a song, and Keifi gets turned to a child, Romani is the only one who knows about the ghosts. Another interesting thing I came across on is that the little girl says " I'm sorry, my father cant know about your powers" not the exact quote, but its what I remember. That just seemed to me like she really didn't want her father knowing at all. AND the ones you meet...... at the moon, they were known as moon children that asked questions then it didn't show what they said after that, or give you a option for the question. :hmm: The Happy Mask Salesman trusted you enough to give you a mask and song, and if the girl knew, who else knows? It just came across my mind when I was playing, I thought it was interesting.

The game had a huge emphasis on friendship, and in the Zelda universe adults honestly have been too preoccupied with fighting some evil to have time for friends. Children are innocent, and they are therefore in a good place to have more interaction with Link during his journey. Friendship.

It makes perfect sence. I think since Majora's Mask was geared for E 10+, more child-like qualities would be more appealing, but the darker side would have made it weird if we saw an adult acting like a child. But that's marketing, so I don't consider that canon at all :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom