• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Character name?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I usually just end up going with Alex, can't remember why I picked that specific name.

Whenever my family gets a Zelda game I usually have a file, my brother does, and my sister does. I name mine Alex, my sister names hers Link, and my brother names it his name. So we can tell whose is whose.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I usually go with my gamer name so recently Spite. I wanna be the scourge of pots. Destroying all the clay of the land for a handful of Rupees.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Link. Always Link! Although when I first played Ocarina of Time I thought you just put your name in there so you know it's your save file, not realizing it was what people would call you, so Link was rocking a very girly name when I first played as him. :)

HeroOfHyrule64

The "Not Tingle" Map Seller
Link. Always Link! Although when I first played Ocarina of Time I thought you just put your name in there so you know it's your save file, not realizing it was what people would call you, so Link was rocking a very girly name when I first played as him. :)
LOL

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
On my first play through I usually name him Isaac. On subsequent play throughs, I name him things like "lil dude", "bro", or "my man".

It doesn't matter for me. Sometimes I pick the name of my father, myself, any of my friends etc. and also sometimes I just name him "Link" or "Lonk.

Djinn

and Tonic
In just about any game that gives you a choice for character name I just tend to go with their actual in game name instead of picking one myself. I never really care about personalizing a character in a console game in the first place.

I only bother when the character has none like MMO's where I tend to make them match the setting some instead of a joke name or something real world-ish.

I usually would name after myself, but when the character limit is reached. I use Ethious, or Dael.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom