• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Character name?

dudenugget2000

ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ
What do you guys name your player at the start of each Loz game. Do you just name him Link? Do you use your name? Or do you use something else?
I just name him link since I'm not creative whatsoever and I like it to be the same as the lore.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Sometimes Link, sometimes Savage, sometimes my actual name, sometimes one of my D&D character's names, or sometimes just a single letter. I only do a single-letter filename if I'm speedrunning.

I typically name Link "Blue" for my first playthrough. If they're serious, I might go with "Link" on the following playthroughs. Though sometimes, if the game in question has Japanese characters available for the input, I'll put my name in kana, but that's pretty rare. If I don't name him Blue, most chances are that I'm naming him Link.
And sometimes Zelda, for some reason. Don't ask me why haha.
Obviously so that when Ganondorf grabs Tetra in the Wind Waker, and she says "I don't know any Zelda..." she is a bloody liar. :coolsar:

Reactions: Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom