• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
... But DW has got to be the buckifier right?

I remember they said that Rag was buckable and that Rag gave it to raven who held onto it...

But then who is mafia? Buckifier can't start out as mafia right? And if DW was buckifier what would that mean for their current alignment if they targeted Rag first night?

...would the original buckifier take over a copy of the role of the person they target? But then if DW is mafia it meant Rag was mafia at first and if so they are now a two person scum team... I'm confused

Or buckifier!DW swapped with a scum!Rag and Rag is now scum again after they gave it to Raven...

Though I still don't see scum!Rag causing the numbers kill and for this theory to work Rag would have to be scum at the time of N1.

I still don't get how this buckifier thing works

...for example DW is buckifier

They swap roles with Rag DW has Rag's role?

Rag swaps with Raven, Rag now has Raven's role who is now the buckifier?

But then again we don't know if mafia is unbuckable or not

The answers should be be solidly gleanable from the thread. I'm not to keen on giving them seeing as raven just bit the dust for talking too much though, so I'll hope that someone else can do it for me. As a hint, the exact chain of events wrt whatever did happen might be hard to work out because of the time warp that happened, but anyone should be able to get the important parts from what i have said in thread.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If i was mafia to start with but was town now then i would have no reason not to out the mafia team, which at a bare minimum would include DW, so that's not really possible.

. by why did you assume he was mafia I meant why did you assume you could trust your check?
Ah.

I had asked Storm to give me more insight on a certain aspect of my role that was made clear to me in my initial PM. He clarified and gave me reason to trust my knowledge by giving me insight on how my role existed in previous games, and explaining that things are different in this game.

That being said, I could still have a hidden modifier. I don't know. But the best thing in the moment was to trust my results.

a'lana

cotton candy
So yo
putting aside cap because we thought they were going to die from being wounded these are the players we had:

Raven
Rag

A'lana
Seanzie

Minish
Neon
DW

if you kill from the trio then there are six possible lynches, since any of the three remaining pairs could be a two-person mafia team and minish/neon could be a remaining mafiate/SUK.

If you kill from one of the pairs (for example, me), then you'd have five possible lynches, since raven would then be conf town and you could have a two-person team in A'lana/Seanzie or a team/solo in the remaining three.

if mafia wants to keep the game as unresolved as possible going into yesterday then they wanted to kill from the trio.
you think they wanted to not touch the pairs and this is why they killed Minish to avoid killing anyone?

But if we go strictly by pairs then why wouldn't maf just take advantage of the Minish Neon DW PoE unless scum is DW or Minish?

Hmm if scum is in the pairs then would they refrain from killing in the other pairs?

I think for example if scum team would have been you and Raven you might kill Sean lynch in Minish DW Neon and then just kill me next night, lynch the other rperson in PoE?

Though even the trio could probably afford killing outside pairs and hope town just lynches the other two

a'lana

cotton candy
Also if scum would kill in the trio to avoid confirming pairs wouldn't Neon be the better target than Minish? Minish was waaaay more suspected than Neon due to the Fext spew

a'lana

cotton candy
But then again scum can't afford tto kill through Sean and me either rbecause they would hypothetically be stuck in F3/4 with Rag and Raven and be best case scenario stuck in a tie if the third townie doesn't believe that if Rag and Raven were scum they would already have won in f4 by then.

a'lana

cotton candy
... If scum is in the trio they would be super boxed in regardless of in what order they would kill in the pairs.

Kill Sean lynch from the trio

This confirms me as town

Then if scum keeps killing in the trio they have two choices:

Either :

1.kill me, this locks them in f3 or f4 with possibly an IC immortal cop and two people who know the other are clear.

2. Kill Rag or Raven and confirm both the other two survivors from the pairs as town

If scum is in the trio they would be heavily boxed in.

Hmm... But if they kill outside the pairs then the two pairs might fight each other 2v2 while the lone scum watches

... But even if then one of the pairs gets lynched scum would be boxed in f4/3 for the same reasons.

I still think that if scums plan was to kill outside the trio they woukd pick someone slightly more semiclear than minish

Need to run more math on this...

a'lana

cotton candy
Actually if its DW or neon then it might benefit them to kill one player from PoE outside the pairs incriminating one of the pairs being scum, a 2v2 would happen. One of the pairs gets lynched.

4v1

At night

Whoever of Hapi or DW is scum kills one of the other three people frm pairs and then Hapi and DW thunderdome each other.

F4 with two clears always happens no matter who is the nk

a'lana

cotton candy
... But wouldn't it still be more straightforward that if scum is in the three they just try to lynch the two others?

a'lana

cotton candy
Yea
If i was mafia to start with but was town now then i would have no reason not to out the mafia team, which at a bare minimum would include DW, so that's not really possible.
true I said it was too game breaking

Can you answer if you think DW buckified you?

I don't see show else they would know who is and isn't buckable. Did they say you weren't buckable???

a'lana

cotton candy
Yea

true I said it was too game breaking

Can you answer if you think DW buckified you?

I don't see show else they would know who is and isn't buckable. Did they say you weren't buckable???
*that you weren't unbuckable

a'lana

cotton candy
And if DW or Neon just kills in the pairs then:

They hypothetically try to lynch Minish or each other then next day is in f4 but there are always two conf town in f4 assuming that scum assumed capsfan would have died, Neon and DW would just need to thudnerdoem the other to win

Either way regardless of the world where they kill Sean or the world where they kill Minish to avoid killing in pairs the predicted outcome would essentially be the same and game would get to f4 with two clears as scum likely assumed the second kill wouldnt happen and that capsfan would just die

I actually think if scum is in the trio then killing Sean-plan and killing Minish-plan both yield the exact same result.

And that they expected Capsfan to die but not a second kill to happen on whoever of Sean and Minish they didn't kill

a'lana

cotton candy
So if scum is in the trio regardless of whether they kill in trio or in pairs the exoected results would basically be the same

scum tbf probably didn't expect capsfan to live so Capsfan wouldn't be part of their f4 plan tbh

But the fact that if scum did actually expect Capsfan to live then if scum is Neon or DW they would be boxed in by killing minish and they would never kill minish

So if scum expected Capsfan to die they could have killed either Sean or Minish

If scum expected Caps to live then they would NEVER kill minish

a'lana

cotton candy
for example if scum is DW its possible they expected a day of:
Dw
-Minish OR Sean and probably did not expect whoever they didn't kill to die
a'ana
Raven
Rag
Neon

If they kill Minish with Sean alive it would be

5v1
-DW
-Sean and a'lana tinfoiled as scum team
-Rag and Raven tinfoiled as scum team
-Neon

Town lynches one of the pairs, other one gets confirmed

Night
4v1

-DW
-Neon
-three of Rag Raven Sean a'lana

scenario 1: maf kills the person from the lynched pair
-DW
Neon
-two people left that can clear each other

Scenario 2: maf kills someone from the other pair:
-two confirmed town
-Neon vs DW

Now for what if scums plan was to kill Sean:

5v1
-DW
-Neon
-Minish
-confirmed town!a'lana
-Rag and Raven clearing each other

Probably lynch minish, night happens. 4v1

-DW
-Neon
-Rag and Raven who can clear each other
-confirmed town

Scenario 1: scum kills Rag or Raven

F4 is:
-Neon vs DW dome
-confirmed town a'lana
-confirmed town rag/raven

Scenario 2:scum kills a'lana

f4 is:
-Neon vs DW
-confirmed town rag/raven that have clears on each other and likely would have won already if they were both scum

Now need to look at a scenario where scum plans for if Capsfan survives because in that case if not for the double kill town would have in fact gotten one more mislynch chance

Ragnarokio

i don't think DW buckified me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom