• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Do you want me to talk about sean's blue flip.

...ok so I was aware that there was a possibility that he would flip blue, I thought he was either town or 3p that could win with town, but I couldn't tell the difference. Even if Sean was 3p I figured he probably had a town aligned wincon

I can't further elaborate on this

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Blue is pretty commonly a Mason in these games would that make sense?
Do you want me to talk about sean's blue flip.

...ok so I was aware that there was a possibility that he would flip blue, I thought he was either town or 3p that could win with town, but I couldn't tell the difference. Even if Sean was 3p I figured he probably had a town aligned wincon

I can't further elaborate on this

Princess Abigail

There was also a game where blue was Yakuza and there was both a yakuza and mafia team with 2 people each so there's worlds where I **really** don't trust you

a'lana

cotton candy
There was also a game where blue was Yakuza and there was both a yakuza and mafia team with 2 people each so there's worlds where I **really** don't trust you
This is why I felt the need to point it out.

I can fully see people thinking after Sean flips 'oh so its multiple scum teams' and lynch me.

Princess Abigail

kawaii-thinking.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom