• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
spy-x-family-anya.gif

Or you are paranoid cop?

Why did you assume that KoD was mafia?

And why are you still alive after a full cycle?

KoD was the clear check for me because he's a dangerous player in general who had some steam going into the end of Day 1, but lost it. That's why I checked him.

I don't know why I'm alive after a full cycle.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
.... OK I think Sean claimed when night actions locked but idk if scum had.time to change his action or if he was going to be killed anyway?

Why was Rag or Raven not killed?

i said this earlier but killing from the trio lowers the PoE by the smallest amount. Killing me or raven confirms the other. Killing someone from the trio doesn't confirm anyone. I would guess that Minish was the mafia kill and sean died via some other mechanism.

Now that me and you are conftown though one of us should be biting the bucket tonight.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the minish kill being random is possible but not my guess

the seanzie kill could be random

a'lana

cotton candy
...wait so what was the buck chain?

DW said also something about bucking?

If Rag bucked Raven the night after the KoD lynch then Rag got the buck from DW the first night?

Did DW say that Rag was buckable?

Wouldn't that make DW the buckifier?

a'lana

cotton candy
KoD was the clear check for me because he's a dangerous player in general who had some steam going into the end of Day 1, but lost it. That's why I checked him.

I don't know why I'm alive after a full cycle.
. by why did you assume he was mafia I meant why did you assume you could trust your check?

a'lana

cotton candy
... But DW has got to be the buckifier right?

I remember they said that Rag was buckable and that Rag gave it to raven who held onto it...

But then who is mafia? Buckifier can't start out as mafia right? And if DW was buckifier what would that mean for their current alignment if they targeted Rag first night?

...would the original buckifier take over a copy of the role of the person they target? But then if DW is mafia it meant Rag was mafia at first and if so they are now a two person scum team... I'm confused

Or buckifier!DW swapped with a scum!Rag and Rag is now scum again after they gave it to Raven...

Though I still don't see scum!Rag causing the numbers kill and for this theory to work Rag would have to be scum at the time of N1.

I still don't get how this buckifier thing works

...for example DW is buckifier

They swap roles with Rag DW has Rag's role?

Rag swaps with Raven, Rag now has Raven's role who is now the buckifier?

But then again we don't know if mafia is unbuckable or not

Ragnarokio

Wh
Why do you think Minish was killed by mafia?

I think she was too far in PoE to be the maf kill

putting aside cap because we thought they were going to die from being wounded these are the players we had:

Raven
Rag

A'lana
Seanzie

Minish
Neon
DW

if you kill from the trio then there are six possible lynches, since any of the three remaining pairs could be a two-person mafia team and minish/neon could be a remaining mafiate/SUK.

If you kill from one of the pairs (for example, me), then you'd have five possible lynches, since raven would then be conf town and you could have a two-person team in A'lana/Seanzie or a team/solo in the remaining three.

if mafia wants to keep the game as unresolved as possible going into yesterday then they wanted to kill from the trio.

a'lana

cotton candy
... I don't fully understand this buck stuff but think DW was the first buckifier? Who targeted at the time a scum!Rag who became buckifier and buckifier Raven gaining Raven's role???

So my theory is Rag was the original mafia but now DW is mafia and Rag became town?

But if so that would be 1. game breaking 2. I think Rag was town at the time they caused number's death

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom