• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Do you think there is any chance of Rag and Raven both being scum? Yesterday you mentioned you didn't fully trust them but did anything change for you?

I believe anything is possible.

I thought for a while the buck was removed by numbers. I believe that's still possible and Rag/Raven are just paired and using the buck as a clear knowing they can win because we are pushing each other. Evidence for this is that I believe that in order for their claim to be true Raven must still have the buck and I see no reason why you wouldn't have passed that off to clear any of us who have been at each other throats as town. Town me would've bucked you or Seanzie your role would've verified you for me. But they've held on to a valuable utility if they aren't lying and also are risking straight up losing since the buck is death. Feels sus.

You could still be scum since I don't and can't know the specifics of you and Seanzie being paired. This feels less likely because of Seanzie flipping town but it's possible depending on your connection that you were a 3p or mafia connected to a town. This is least likely and if true you probably just win because I won't kill you.

DW could be last scum. It theoretically has to be me or DW and I know it's not me. DW is basically missing which is weird. And I don't like the silence.

Caps could be last scum. It's chaos mafia the clear could just be an ability from something that happened at night that we will never know about. His info has been right of we take it at a base level. But I don't take anything at a base level in chaos mafia.

Out of all of these options I'm actually more and more and indeed most suspicious of Rag/Raven or DW

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
The lack of night kills doesn't add up at all though.
I don't know how this is usually handled but afaik scum teams do not get informed about other scum teams.

Lack of night kills???

prisma-illya-scary.gif

Bruh wut

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Votecount 3.1
Raven-1(Hapi)
Not voting, everyone else

Post count
Hapi: a billion
Raven: like 5
DW: nothing today
A'lana: a bit
Fifth dude: nada
Rag: 5

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Lack of night kills???

prisma-illya-scary.gif

Bruh wut
If there would have been 2 scum teams there would have been way more NKs simply because 2 teams means 2 kills each night. It doesn't add up. Besides, you can clear both of us by trying to lynch Rag. It won't work which proves that
1. I know her role
and 2. Scum wouldn't be lynch proof.

Or we kill DW and if DW flips town I will snatch Caps role so we can clear each other.

The only reason why I'm holding on to the buck (besides it being semi-useful to do checks) is because my town play was horrible and I owe the good town players to not ruin that if it's not necessary.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The only reason why I'm holding on to the buck

DO NOT Role Claim. I want to savor this. this rule is case by case basis, and is normally ignored. you can say what type of role you have, but you can not outright state " I am the Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of It's Ass"

RavenRaziel Bursts into Flames, Drill in Hand

Night Three Begins

THE LIVING
Hapi
Rag

Caps
DW
A'Lana

THE DEAD

Mongoose
Numbers

KoD
Fext

Ex
Minish
Seanzie
Raven

Day Four will begin Friday June 17th at Noon

a'lana

cotton candy
Was this a modkill?

Because Storm asking Raven not to claim basically just confirmed that she had the buck

Idk if this was a lynch or just a mod kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom