• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
scum can't reasonably hit in the pairs tonight so tomorrow we'll have three pairs in MyLo

if we're dealing with a 3p hostile they have to be in the hapi/minish/DW trio and if we're dealing with a 3p hostile + a mafioso then both have to be in that trio

Everyone has a clear is truly beautiful. Except DW and caps who we know is green

So like
Kill DW lol

Unfortunately, this seems like the way to go.

I don't want to reveal what I learned during the night until day start, but I'm afraid I'm going to die. So I'll just say - I think we're on the right track here.

Assuming that both pairs (you and Seanzie, Rag and Raven) are telling the truth, then it's possible that we have two sets of OC - one set of masons, and one set of neighbors - or, one second scum team and another set of town OC roles.

If it's the former, then we should put greater sus on the pair of neighbors.

If it's the latter, we're probably ****ed.

There is no reason to believe that any of the four are lying as far as I am aware.
I could be wrong, and maybe I missed something along the way, but I don't think Raven/Rag and neighbors. I think they just passed the buck, so Raven knows Rag is town because Rag was buckable, and Rag knows Raven is town because Rag currently has Raven's original role.

a'lana

cotton candy

I don't want to reveal what I learned during the night until day start, but I'm afraid I'm going to die. So I'll just say - I think we're on the right track here.
Wont you die though?

a'lana

cotton candy

... Is it just dw

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
unless we have two more scum this game should be pretty smooth sailing, and given that seems less likely than the alternative there's probably only really one play here. raven should probably target in the trio tonight if they want to maximize the odds of town winning, since it could clear one more of them. Minish has claimed to be unbuckable so DW or neon makes the most sense.

it should also be noted that this IS a bastard game, and so everything we could know could also be false, at the end of the day. I'd still be inclined to trust it unless there was a strong reason not to (ie: you had a soulread on someone that contradicted mechanical information).

I should die if being wounded works like I think it does. However, if I survive until the daytime, I'll be more clear.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I in no way claim to be perfect or amazing. I actually know very well that I am wrong a lot, and so rely on the fact that I have a team. I am tilted right now because I have been bending over backwards to try to create fruitful team discussion all night, and I feel like you've been stonewalling me the entire time.

I care about your perspective (if you're town), but I need to get to understand your view and we need to figure how we can work together if I am going to synthasize it with my own. If you don't help me do that, my reads will be bad, and so will yours.

You literally yelled at me for misunderstanding a question I don't see how that's fruitful to the team.

Nor is telling me to bookmark something and come back to it because you're doing perfect textbook scum hunting. I'm sorry I'm not but I've been pretty right in a lot of ways this game so I'm doing something right.

I'm trying to have fun and play a game. It's a freaking game. And I'm getting attacked some of which have been actually very hurtful (but for the most part whatever I'm used to it) for trying to have fun playing a game. I'm still trying to win I just want to win and have fun and have it be happy and friendly

Which I personally failed at earlier bur I apologized to Fext for that

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm out right now because I have to get allergy shots so can't respond to any big wallposts or anything.

But scum me doesn't do mech talk like this, though town me will. Scum me is a notorious busser, yet I didn't even talk about Fext really. Even when everyone was suspicious of him. Like I didn't even set myself up to bus which would be highly unusual of scum me. The reason I haven't had any reads really this game is because I missed a lot of the game. So that put me behind and made me lack context for a lot of stuff. So I decided to play in the moment instead. Scum me and town me can both do reads. Me not having reads is not really scum indicative. I'm pretty great at bullshitting reads as scum actually because I have extra info and I use that to my advantage.

I could be wrong, and maybe I missed something along the way, but I don't think Raven/Rag and neighbors. I think they just passed the buck, so Raven knows Rag is town because Rag was buckable, and Rag knows Raven is town because Rag currently has Raven's original role.
Ah, okay. That makes more sense then and makes your claim more believeable.

So, then it's between DW, Hapi, Minish.

And all signs point to DW first.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

Sure would be sweet sweetie vindication...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom