• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
WWhy
I'm out right now because I have to get allergy shots so can't respond to any big wallposts or anything.

But scum me doesn't do mech talk like this, though town me will. Scum me is a notorious busser, yet I didn't even talk about Fext really. Even when everyone was suspicious of him. Like I didn't even set myself up to bus which would be highly unusual of scum me. The reason I haven't had any reads really this game is because I missed a lot of the game. So that put me behind and made me lack context for a lot of stuff. So I decided to play in the moment instead. Scum me and town me can both do reads. Me not having reads is not really scum indicative. I'm pretty great at bullshitting reads as scum actually because I have extra info and I use that to my advantage.
Why would you bus as scun.

You literally yelled at me for misunderstanding a question I don't see how that's fruitful to the team.

Nor is telling me to bookmark something and come back to it because you're doing perfect textbook scum hunting. I'm sorry I'm not but I've been pretty right in a lot of ways this game so I'm doing something right.

I'm trying to have fun and play a game. It's a freaking game. And I'm getting attacked some of which have been actually very hurtful (but for the most part whatever I'm used to it) for trying to have fun playing a game. I'm still trying to win I just want to win and have fun and have it be happy and friendly

Which I personally failed at earlier bur I apologized to Fext for that
I asked you multiple times and clarified after you answered the wrong question!

I'm also trying to have fun, but part of that fun is enjoying good gameplay. When I'm bending over backwards to try to facilitate good gameplay and getting ignored/stonewalled, it detracts from the fun.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'm out right now because I have to get allergy shots so can't respond to any big wallposts or anything.

But scum me doesn't do mech talk like this, though town me will. Scum me is a notorious busser, yet I didn't even talk about Fext really. Even when everyone was suspicious of him. Like I didn't even set myself up to bus which would be highly unusual of scum me. The reason I haven't had any reads really this game is because I missed a lot of the game. So that put me behind and made me lack context for a lot of stuff. So I decided to play in the moment instead. Scum me and town me can both do reads. Me not having reads is not really scum indicative. I'm pretty great at bullshitting reads as scum actually because I have extra info and I use that to my advantage.

I won't let you die ❤

blonde-big-eyes.gif

Ah, okay. That makes more sense then and makes your claim more believeable.

So, then it's between DW, Hapi, Minish.

And all signs point to DW first.
I still think Minish is the most likely hit, but I agree with the group of 3, and am tempted to say Hapi is the least likely scum out of the three.

Okay, with that, it seems like DW is the best bet.

DW -> Hapi is my PoE right now if I understood Caps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom