• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Let me be clear.

I am not 100% sure that the knowledge I received is the same as what I think it is.

However, it appears to be that way, so I am willing to go forward with the assumption that it is.

If I survive to day for some reason, I will elaborate.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I've been staying here to try to get a morning vote out so I can leave for a while because I don't want to be anywhere near this thread right now... where's my day phase

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I had a beautiful, beautiful game where I bussed a scumbud day 1 and played perfectly. And only lost in lylo because Exlight cried his eyes out to his boytoy funnier and made him decide last minute to vote me instead. I should have won that game, I even got chanced into a second kill out of all possible abilities in the game, but the host wouldn't let me use both the ability and night kill at the same time even though I could use other abilities and night kill. Sad times. :(

Princess Abigail

I had a beautiful, beautiful game where I bussed a scumbud day 1 and played perfectly. And only lost in lylo because Exlight cried his eyes out to his boytoy funnier and made him decide last minute to vote me instead. I should have won that game, I even got chanced into a second kill out of all possible abilities in the game, but the host wouldn't let me use both the ability and night kill at the same time even though I could use other abilities and night kill. Sad times. :(

Would you bus me

aika-kawaii.gif

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
I think Rag Raven are clearing each other by buck
Yes!
Also, I targeted Min and failed apparently, use that as you please. If today's lynch flips town (and isn't me) I'll try to buck the next person who seems sus to watch what happens.

Princess Abigail

Minish if you are evil and you pocketed me this whole time I just want you to know... you'll probably be able to do it again cause I still love you. But I know your not.

Princess Abigail

I think Minish could potentially be a third party.

But I'd rather find the last scum.

I think she's 3P town sided and I've thought that for a while honestly. In don't think she's evil. I didn't want to say that though because I thought you all would just jump on that lynch

Does that fit with your scan results?

a'lana

cotton candy
I think she's 3P town sided and I've thought that for a while honestly. In don't think she's evil. I didn't want to say that though because I thought you all would just jump on that lynch

Does that fit with your scan results?
hmmm. ok.

I wouldnt have seen that as a reason to lynch tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom