• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Hapi probably got bartended and so was sincliend to believe Minish' claim a sminish had knowledge of. a bartender existing, Minish asked to be bartended too

sorry if this is redunadnt but i'm struggling to grasp everything going on

why is minish cleared for hapi and why is hapi cleared for minish?

sorry if this is redunadnt but i'm struggling to grasp everything going on

why is minish cleared for hapi and why is hapi cleared for minish?
I don't think Hapi is cleared for Minish.

From what I can gather, Minish is cleared for Hapi because Minish figured out that Hapi is an inventor, and because Minish wants a drink?

I believe that what she's doing is for the good of town and will never lynch her. If I'm wrong I'm wrong and I'm willing to be wrong.

She solved my enigma code and pretty much expressly told everyone my role and it's townie
After I called her out on not sharing her conclusion, I might add.

a'lana

cotton candy
I don't think Hapi is cleared for Minish.

From what I can gather, Minish is cleared for Hapi because Minish figured out that Hapi is an inventor, and because Minish wants a drink?
Yea minish just has a role read on Hapi

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Let's play a game of was the perfect most amazing mafia reader right

Or was the dense idiot girl who sucks at the game right?

Could be fun.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
so reasonably scum is somewhere in hapi, minish, and DW unless its seanzie/a'lana or me/raven

Assuming that both pairs (you and Seanzie, Rag and Raven) are telling the truth, then it's possible that we have two sets of OC - one set of masons, and one set of neighbors - or, one second scum team and another set of town OC roles.

If it's the former, then we should put greater sus on the pair of neighbors.

If it's the latter, we're probably ****ed.

There is no reason to believe that any of the four are lying as far as I am aware.

Let's play a game of was the perfect most amazing mafia reader right

Or was the dense idiot girl who sucks at the game right?

Could be fun.
I in no way claim to be perfect or amazing. I actually know very well that I am wrong a lot, and so rely on the fact that I have a team. I am tilted right now because I have been bending over backwards to try to create fruitful team discussion all night, and I feel like you've been stonewalling me the entire time.

I care about your perspective (if you're town), but I need to get to understand your view and we need to figure how we can work together if I am going to synthasize it with my own. If you don't help me do that, my reads will be bad, and so will yours.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Assuming that both pairs (you and Seanzie, Rag and Raven) are telling the truth, then it's possible that we have two sets of OC - one set of masons, and one set of neighbors - or, one second scum team and another set of town OC roles.

If it's the former, then we should put greater sus on the pair of neighbors.

If it's the latter, we're probably ****ed.

There is no reason to believe that any of the four are lying as far as I am aware.

I think Rag Raven are clearing each other by buck

And alana Seanzie by mason

So kill her and when she flips it won't bother me either way.

I mean you got the numbers. I'll try to stop you. But let's see.
Did you take into account hat Minish only outed what she figured out about you after she was pressured to? She did not do it organically. How does that factor into her being helpful to town?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom