• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

If there's a 2 Mafia faction then you and Seanzie make a lot of sense. You have seemed pretty paired this entire game/defending each other. You're also the only two that we have no role info on whatsoever. Rag and Raven are also paired by way of clearing each other so they're another possibly pairing but Rag looks fairly townie with her early claim.

3rd party I'm not sure on. My instinct keeps wanting to say you because of the circumstances. I feel like Grenade Vendor would be the one to set the timer of the grenades. But I can't be positive about that because I don't think that was a thing with the original role. If not you then Seanzie or DW are probably my second most likely guesses. Seanzie seamed to really start digging into me the hardest once I brought up the grenade vendor/3rd party which is interesting. I could also see him giving you the grenade because you would be less likely to give it to him. DW seems to be "claiming" Drillsmith, but I think that could be a super easy claim to fake if you did a tiny bit of research.

This is probably the single best post you've made all game (at least that I can recall).

Aside from DW's claim, is there anything about them that you think is suspicious?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Even neon seems to confirm they accidentally gave it to me?

While a possibility I think it's extremely unlikely. But I'm really interested in who has been getting my tea treats and why they aren't being honest about them...

Problem is there is the possibility bartender doesn't rand night actions either this game so I did give you the grenade but I still think that's just not true.

a'lana

cotton candy
While a possibility I think it's extremely unlikely. But I'm really interested in who has been getting my tea treats and why they aren't being honest about them...

Problem is there is the possibility bartender doesn't rand night actions either this game so I did give you the grenade but I still think that's just not true.
Tea treats? I think you said to minish? Or are you talking about me or someone else?

Princess Abigail

And part of what's going on with my night actions and my little tea treats is why I'm personally **convinced** Rag is telling the truth

Really just look at Seanzies entire phase since the grenade vendor was brought up.

Me and Minish really on the same wavelength here. Hard discrediting me and Minish and any info we have pushing Minish into the ground trying to make me look bad. Maybe we hit on something.
I'm not discrediting any info? What game are you playing? It isn't this one.

I'm looking for ANY reason to trust Minish. ANY AT ALL. I'm not saying "don't mech solve" or saying "that is false", I'm just asking for WHY Minish's play fits with town!Minish better than scum!Minish, and so far everyone has come up blank on that one.

I love how this is identical to what Fext said about me...lol
The difference is I have read the game.

Hapi, if you're town, bookmark these few pages. Come back after the game after you see my alignment and see how I've approached this night phase. I am peak towning here. This is straight-up good gameplay coming from me, trying to push the thread along, trying to generate productive discussion, trying to look for AI information. Like period, fullstop I'm topgaming right now. Seriously, bookmark this for after the game.

a'lana

cotton candy
I still stick to the Sean and Fext wouldnt both pile on Neon-read.

And capsfan seems to have angpeshooty reasons for assuming the existence of a third maf

Princess Abigail

I have a reason to trust Minish based on mech solving and I will never vote her. She solved me and gave you the info. She gave you the info about the nades. She gave you the info about the bartender. She gave you the info about the buck.

Y'all would still be playing in the stone age if not for Min. That on top of me having reason to believe what she hinted to me is all I need to clear her but you want her to like go back in time and drop a reads list or something.

She was pretty open about being busy and missing most of days 1 and 2 she's here now she's solving she's giving you the tools she's talking about possibilities.

And y'all so hard locked on what happened when she was **barely** her your not playing attention to what's happening when she is here

Contrast with Fext before I get called a hypocrite. Fext when he was here spent the whole time asking the same questions over and over and not contributing Minish caught up for info and is getting to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom