• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
As I've been saying since minute 1 everything I do has a point

Everything. All the time. Even if you don't understand it. Minish did. It had a point. My fluff is not always useless.

For understanding on why I one used fluff to basically hard claim to a fellow defender that I was also defender so we could work together to guarantee a town win because nobody else saw what he saw. I am very good at making important things seem like fluff lol

a'lana

cotton candy
For understanding on why I one used fluff to basically hard claim to a fellow defender that I was also defender so we could work together to guarantee a town win because nobody else saw what he saw. I am very good at making important things seem like fluff lol
.. I think the fact your softs seemed like fluff is because claims aren't allowed

Lol she solved the enigma code that I've been putting out since day 1 that none of you did so I would say she solved something but you do you
Holy crap Hapi...

Scum can do that sort of solving just as well, if not better than town. Mech solving is NAI, and again SCUM actually has an ADVANTAGE because they have information from multiple people.

I am REALLY trying to play with a world where Minish might be town, but I need to see something ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE. So far, every time I ask for that, it's more mech and setup spec. Those things are NOT alignment indicative, and scum purposefully engages in those sorts of discussions to look helpful without actually doing any (social) solving.

Princess Abigail

Seanzie becoming a suspect more and more as alana becomes one less and less but I **still** don't and never have believed rag/raven

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I

I agree. I asked minish multiple times who she thought was scum/3p if not her

If there's a 2 Mafia faction then you and Seanzie make a lot of sense. You have seemed pretty paired this entire game/defending each other. You're also the only two that we have no role info on whatsoever. Rag and Raven are also paired by way of clearing each other so they're another possibly pairing but Rag looks fairly townie with her early claim.

3rd party I'm not sure on. My instinct keeps wanting to say you because of the circumstances. I feel like Grenade Vendor would be the one to set the timer of the grenades. But I can't be positive about that because I don't think that was a thing with the original role. If not you then Seanzie or DW are probably my second most likely guesses. Seanzie seamed to really start digging into me the hardest once I brought up the grenade vendor/3rd party which is interesting. I could also see him giving you the grenade because you would be less likely to give it to him. DW seems to be "claiming" Drillsmith, but I think that could be a super easy claim to fake if you did a tiny bit of research.

Princess Abigail

So you can't tell the difference between fluff and a soft

No I know what I'm doing is claiming but other people usually don't and that's kinda the point it **looks** like fluff to anyone who isn't privvy

When I can trick an entire game except one person than like kinda useful right?

Only works the first time I do it though people learn me after a while.

a'lana

cotton candy
I can see how me and seanzie seemed paired lmao

Actually we do have role info

If there's a 2 Mafia faction then you and Seanzie make a lot of sense. You have seemed pretty paired this entire game/defending each other. You're also the only two that we have no role info on whatsoever. Rag and Raven are also paired by way of clearing each other so they're another possibly pairing but Rag looks fairly townie with her early claim.

3rd party I'm not sure on. My instinct keeps wanting to say you because of the circumstances. I feel like Grenade Vendor would be the one to set the timer of the grenades. But I can't be positive about that because I don't think that was a thing with the original role. If not you then Seanzie or DW are probably my second most likely guesses. Seanzie seamed to really start digging into me the hardest once I brought up the grenade vendor/3rd party which is interesting. I could also see him giving you the grenade because you would be less likely to give it to him. DW seems to be "claiming" Drillsmith, but I think that could be a super easy claim to fake if you did a tiny bit of research.

Seanzie becoming a suspect more and more as alana becomes one less and less but I **still** don't and never have believed rag/raven
:right:

I am literally hitting my head against this thread trying to push the gamestate forward while everyone else either sits at the sideline or deliberately decides not to participate in any productive discussion... But yes, I am the suspicious one here.

Princess Abigail

Really just look at Seanzies entire phase since the grenade vendor was brought up.

Me and Minish really on the same wavelength here. Hard discrediting me and Minish and any info we have pushing Minish into the ground trying to make me look bad. Maybe we hit on something.

a'lana

cotton candy
.... I think I should be cleared from being grenade vendor just for being honest about giving the grenade which IMO should be highly indicative of that I received it from someone else. If the grenade came from my own role then I wouldn't ever reveal that info.

Even neon seems to confirm they accidentally gave it to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom