• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
BTW my tinfoil on neon is entirely gone actually

Still I don't know whether we are looking for a third mafia or a 3p. If there in fact isn't a third mafia then yes we are wasting our time on associatives and it could in fact be DW or Sean in theory

If we call Rag Raven Neon town then PoE would be Sean DW Minish.

...idk the problems with clearing Minish is I don't think Neon is scum anymore and believe Neon genuinely thinks Minish is town but I still have no idea what is going on which is why I'm still reluctant to just trust the clear.

And if I clear Minish it would leave a PoE of DW and Sean as the 3p/last maf and even if they are 3p I don't see how DW would have an entire lack of self pres if she is either the last maf or 3p here she basically PoE'd herself which I think is the opposite of a self pres mindset. I also don't think it's Seanzie

@Ragnarokio @RavenRaziel do your clears on each other confirm the other rtown 100% or do they just confirm the other non-mafia? Because its possible we are actually looking for a 3p

idk if this had already been stated but I'm kind of too lazy to look it up

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
BTW my tinfoil on neon is entirely gone actually

Still I don't know whether we are looking for a third mafia or a 3p. If there in fact isn't a third mafia then yes we are wasting our time on associatives and it could in fact be DW or Sean in theory

If we call Rag Raven Neon town then PoE would be Sean DW Minish.

...idk the problems with clearing Minish is I don't think Neon is scum anymore and believe Neon genuinely thinks Minish is town but I still have no idea what is going on which is why I'm still reluctant to just trust the clear.

And if I clear Minish it would leave a PoE of DW and Sean as the 3p/last maf and even if they are 3p I don't see how DW would have an entire lack of self pres if she is either the last maf or 3p here she basically PoE'd herself which I think is the opposite of a self pres mindset. I also don't think it's Seanzie

@Ragnarokio @RavenRaziel do your clears on each other confirm the other rtown 100% or do they just confirm the other non-mafia? Because its possible we are actually looking for a 3p

idk if this had already been stated but I'm kind of too lazy to look it up
It clears rag 100% town and me too. I can't dive further into the reasons but I can assure you that we are no threat to town.
And yes, giving the grenade to rag is a good idea with rational reasons.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
me and raven are the only people mechanically confirmed right? but only to each other so in theory we could be a 2-person scumteam like minish suggested. that might change by tomorrow though. (although with 6 people if we did have two scum today could be LyLo?)

grenade vendor in the last game was a hostile 3p but we haven't had a grenade until now which suggests to me that there could be a different force behind the grenades in this instance. storm didn't post role pms last game so i don't know exactly how the grenade vendor functioned, but it seems to me like a'lana being able to set the timer of the grenade heavily implies that either she is the grenade vendor, or she was the target of some sort of grenade vendor vendor

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if anyone could post a summary of all of the mechanical information we have (deaths, claims, etc.) that would probably be helpful, even if its just from memory.

Ragnarokio

i was catching up on some of the stuff i missed and apparently you guys hammered a dead person so thats interesting

Ragnarokio

at least today isn't lylo and also not day

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

So you think there's a 3p?

But Neon softed having given the grenade to me? So the source isn anonymousm do you think it's possible for.neon to be 3p?

And how would Ex have possibly been able to pass it off in time? He wasn't even around...

Even if there isn't a grenade vendor, which I believe there to be, I think the existence of a 3rd party is still about 95%. There's usually another 3rd party besides the Buck. And Grenade Vendor makes the most sense here now.

It's possible for Neon to be 3rd party, but I don't think she is here. I think I know her role. Or at least the general idea of it.

That's the purpose of the grenades, they're meant to kill someone who either isn't around to pass it off or is holding it when the timer goes off. When I got the grenade I just saw the 10 seconds message, knew what it meant (funny enough I was the first person to kill someone with a grenade in the last Chaos Mafia as well and was also town there), and didn't have time to think of who was around. All I could do was try to think of a name to type and the one I thought of was Ex.

tbh if I'm thinking about the possibility of a second scum team my thoughts go to you and Neon tbh.

If there's a second scum team game is probably in mylo tomorrow thanks to neon

You think all of Fext and KoDs faction are dead and there's a second scum team?

This would be a pretty wild play if me and Hapi we're a second scum team. Since she wasn't exactly suspected, so her suddenly hard defending me would look weird. I wouldn't allow it either if I was already so close to going under but she was still remaining for our team. I'd hard distance with her.

I think grenade vendor is more likely than second scum team but I'm not discounting second scum team. Because I know I'm town, so knowing I'm town and everyone's PoEs due to flipped scum interactions means it's possible we're looking at the 2 scum factions. Storm does like to do that in Chaos Mafia, I've been a part of one of them.

Hmmm yes the host said I could set a timer, so I received it from the original grenade vendor? But why me of all people?

Also maybe Minish did also have a timer but didn't have the time to activate it and decided just just type 'ex'?

I didn't have a timer to set. I only had one counting down from 10 seconds.

a'lana

cotton candy
me and raven are the only people mechanically confirmed right? but only to each other so in theory we could be a 2-person scumteam like minish suggested. that might change by tomorrow though. (although with 6 people if we did have two scum today could be LyLo?)

grenade vendor in the last game was a hostile 3p but we haven't had a grenade until now which suggests to me that there could be a different force behind the grenades in this instance. storm didn't post role pms last game so i don't know exactly how the grenade vendor functioned, but it seems to me like a'lana being able to set the timer of the grenade heavily implies that either she is the grenade vendor, or she was the target of some sort of grenade vendor vendor
There is 7 people but with the nk it will be 6

a'lana

cotton candy
Also if I was the grenade vendor then I would never have claimed lmao the sole reason I said I got a grenade was actually to prevent whoever gave me the grenade from tunneling me, if the grenade came from my own role then why would I have any incentive to be honest about that? I would just have shut up tbh

a'lana

cotton candy
if anyone could post a summary of all of the mechanical information we have (deaths, claims, etc.) that would probably be helpful, even if its just from memory.
Mongoose was town numbers was town KoD was mafia Fext was mafia Caps is some sort of town cop and is dying

Rag claimed a kp role and cleared raven, raven cleared rag in return

Neon seems to have a very complicated role, I also think they killed fext but she also seems to know partly about the time warp and partly about the grenade? I don't understand neons role at all.

Minish seems to have a role that interacts with bartender???

DW seems to know which people are and aren't immune to buckifier???

a'lana

cotton candy
Is neon the bartender maybe? If neon can't say this can you maybe say this just for clarity?

Even if there isn't a grenade vendor, which I believe there to be, I think the existence of a 3rd party is still about 95%. There's usually another 3rd party besides the Buck. And Grenade Vendor makes the most sense here now.

It's possible for Neon to be 3rd party, but I don't think she is here. I think I know her role. Or at least the general idea of it.

That's the purpose of the grenades, they're meant to kill someone who either isn't around to pass it off or is holding it when the timer goes off. When I got the grenade I just saw the 10 seconds message, knew what it meant (funny enough I was the first person to kill someone with a grenade in the last Chaos Mafia as well and was also town there), and didn't have time to think of who was around. All I could do was try to think of a name to type and the one I thought of was Ex.

This would be a pretty wild play if me and Hapi we're a second scum team. Since she wasn't exactly suspected, so her suddenly hard defending me would look weird. I wouldn't allow it either if I was already so close to going under but she was still remaining for our team. I'd hard distance with her.

I think grenade vendor is more likely than second scum team but I'm not discounting second scum team. Because I know I'm town, so knowing I'm town and everyone's PoEs due to flipped scum interactions means it's possible we're looking at the 2 scum factions. Storm does like to do that in Chaos Mafia, I've been a part of one of them.

a'lana

cotton candy
Also is it possible to entirely get rid of a grenade? Rag seems to want to be targeted for a grenade

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom