• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
There is a difference between being yourself and playing against wincon
I think me lynching a corpse and generally being myself also makes it easier to discredit me and so they will despite me proving to have knowledge they don't or they didn't think I had

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
tbh if I'm thinking about the possibility of a second scum team my thoughts go to you and Neon tbh.

If there's a second scum team game is probably in mylo tomorrow thanks to neon

You think all of Fext and KoDs faction are dead and there's a second scum team?

The only way we are paired is in that I thought very critically about worlds where Minish is or isn't scum and things didn't add up.

a'lana

cotton candy
DDo
Heh called it actually. I had no idea about a grenade I just knew about something and that made the most sense but than it didn't anymore.

100 I need to know how you know this. Because I might've missed it but. Caps was alive today. Caps randomly said I'm wounded heal me than posted a few more times in support of the corpse lynch.

Caps was not listed as dead in any post by the mod unless I'm blind.

So where did this come from. Prese show me because i need to know I'm not going crazy here and that you didn't just TMI

i miss things sometimes so I'm reserving judgements.

That's a deliberate misrepresentation of why I'm scum reading you.

Not really. That's the most I can legally say.
Do you have one of those roles that make random things happen to people?

a'lana

cotton candy
Caps was announced as wounded start of D3 after the Fext murder iirc he is mod confirmed town

Heh called it actually. I had no idea about a grenade I just knew about something and that made the most sense but than it didn't anymore.

100 I need to know how you know this. Because I might've missed it but. Caps was alive today. Caps randomly said I'm wounded heal me than posted a few more times in support of the corpse lynch.

Caps was not listed as dead in any post by the mod unless I'm blind.

So where did this come from. Prese show me because i need to know I'm not going crazy here and that you didn't just TMI

i miss things sometimes so I'm reserving judgements.

That's a deliberate misrepresentation of why I'm scum reading you.

Not really. That's the most I can legally say.

a'lana

cotton candy
Moderator basically announce dhim as wounded but listed him as confirmed town in living player list

Princess Abigail

DDo

Do you have one of those roles that make random things happen to people?

lolia-sip-juice.gif

50^

a'lana

cotton candy
Also stop calling my posts deliberate because is it in any way possible that I'm just town and that my posts are actually my genuine feelings being tilted

a'lana

cotton candy
Also you don't have nay tight to call me a misreping you when multiple times you've refused to give your own reasoning

a'lana

cotton candy
It cost us a mislynch now we can only lynch twice and if there is another rtwo person scum team tomorrow is actually in mylo.

Lynching a corpse hardly played against my wincon.

Might not have helped it but it certainly didn't hurt it.

Princess Abigail

Caps was announced as wounded start of D3 after the Fext murder iirc he is mod confirmed town

You right. Although Caps wanting to lynch the corpse would indicate he either didn't care or it wasn't that drastic.

Also stop calling my posts deliberate because is it in any way possible that I'm just town and that my posts are actually my genuine feelings being tilted

That's your job to make me think that if I don't feel that's what I'm seeing I will call it out.

Could you be this tilted? Maybe. I don't know why you would be when you signed up for a chaos bastard but you could be.

a'lana

cotton candy
DAY TWO

As everyone awakes for the day, Fext and Caps are locked in a Mexican standoff

"you think I'm funny, like some kind of clown to you, cowboy"
"Yipee Ki Yay- Mother****er"
Caps is wounded but is Cleared as Green

Cant say the same for Fext Though.
As everyone gathers for breakfast at Storm's Manor, The dead are Pulled into the Cellar by Dekunut and Pendio

DAY TWO BEGINS

THE LIVING
Rag
DW
Minish

Caps
Raven
Seanzie
Exlight
A'Lana

Hapi

THE DEAD

Mongoose
Numbers

KoD

Fext

Day Two Ends Friday June 17th at 6PM, unless someone is Hammered, and by hammered meaning they get voted on the Majority, which is 5... I know how to Count
It's here @Hapi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom