• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
I
You right. Although Caps wanting to lynch the corpse would indicate he either didn't care or it wasn't that drastic.

That's your job to make me think that if I don't feel that's what I'm seeing I will call it out.

Could you be this tilted? Maybe. I don't know why you would be when you signed up for a chaos bastard but you could be.
I signed up solely because of fext

Also it shouldn't be my job as KoD hard townspewed me and you seem to have huge confirmation bias towards me

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if another grenade enters play i request it be tossed to me

a'lana

cotton candy
I
More important question if a grenade was given to you than there shouldn't be anymore grenades. Probably maybe definitely.
Guess its also possible someone else who firss received it from someone else passed it to me because Minish also was able to pass it

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I

I signed up solely because of fext

Also it shouldn't be my job as KoD hard townspewed me and you seem to have huge confirmation bias towards me

But you signed up. The title was there the rules were there the info was there. I'm glad you're here I enjoy playing with you honestly but it's hardly my fault that the game was designed as it was

And frankly this is one of the best games I have ever played so I'm glad it was designed this way lol

Princess Abigail

I

Guess its also possible someone else who firss received it from someone else passed it to me because Minish also was able to pass it

Excepttttt minish had a timer and you never once spoke of one which heavily implies you activated it.

a'lana

cotton candy
Just... I don't see how minish expects exlight to possibly be able to save himself if he wasn't even around and even if he was around its likely he just dies

a'lana

cotton candy
Hmmm yes the host said I could set a timer, so I received it from the original grenade vendor? But why me of all people?

Excepttttt minish had a timer and you never once spoke of one which heavily implies you activated it.

Also maybe Minish did also have a timer but didn't have the time to activate it and decided just just type 'ex'?

Princess Abigail

Sudden realization that it's entirely possible I'm being handed drinks and random things aren't happening and the grenade was from me and maybe Minish and alana are both town...

But I just can't see past the fact that there was a grenade vendor in the past just like many other roles reappear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom