• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
So... kill Ex again tomorrow?
This is f****d... I love it!
are you happy now.
Not exactly, it was kinda like woohooing for the first time - you are really excited and got all those high expectations and in the end it was lame and you are disappointed that you even got your hopes up.
Everyone who voted for the corpse has 1 reroll token for Chaos Mafia 8
I'll take your word.
Chaos 8 is going to be lit
I hope so :D

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I actually do just want to keep voting ex for eternity. I won't though. Cause I'm not throwing.

Another thing I want to say while rags confusion over numbers flip factors into my read a big part of it was storm saying something along the lines of its up to us to decide what the colors mean.

Princess Abigail

That could be nothing because well it's this game.

But it also could be something because it's this game and this is why I've gone to the land of tinfoil

Princess Abigail

I just realized something else...

What color would the grenade vendor flip if the game isn't lying about flips?

Would it be purple?

Because rag saying they thought numbers was going to flip purple and not cause of the buck could imply that rag knew there was a grenade vendor somehow and **thought** it was numbers and there's a bunch of ways that's possible with what I'm softing to you @Morbid Minish

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also, it's bull**** that I'm the main lynch target from PoE due to "interactions" too because there isn't always just one mafia faction in Chaos Mafia. KoD/Fext could be one scum team and there could still be another separate scum team that y'all are clearing just because of some bull**** interactions. So if you would kindly stop trying to speed lynch me just because "PoE says you weren't cleared by some inane interactions that you didn't even have and
it definitely absolutely could never be these other people for no reason other than they argued a bunch with the people that flipped scum" then that would be nice.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Would it be purple?

Because rag saying they thought numbers was going to flip purple and not cause of the buck could imply that rag knew there was a grenade vendor somehow and **thought** it was numbers and there's a bunch of ways that's possible with what I'm softing to you @Morbid Minish

Grenade Vendor would be orange. At least if it's the same color as it previously was.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!

Would it be purple?

Most likely I guess because it's the only color mentioned so far besides green and red

Princess Abigail

I misread it it was purple sad.

I do think you bring primary target is bad and not because of the "pocketed" narrative

Also, it's bull**** that I'm the main lynch target from PoE due to "interactions" too because there isn't always just one mafia faction in Chaos Mafia. KoD/Fext could be one scum team and there could still be another separate scum team that y'all are clearing just because of some bull**** interactions. So if you would kindly stop trying to speed lynch me just because "PoE says you weren't cleared by some inane interactions that you didn't even have and
it definitely absolutely could never be these other people for no reason other than they argued a bunch with the people that flipped scum" then that would be nice.

Princess Abigail

I think me lynching a corpse and generally being myself also makes it easier to discredit me and so they will despite me proving to have knowledge they don't or they didn't think I had

Princess Abigail

Is chaos and I certainly couldbe wrong but I have learned repeatedly that this I thought were true this game based on old things were just true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom