• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
... I think capsfan probably shouldn't we know his info has proven accurate, if he was concerned about his info being fake then why claim a redcheck in the first place

Kinda think all this mech talk isn't doing too much and we should focus more on social reads, but perhaps that's just me.

Only certain roles are buckable. I don't think mafia is, some town roles aren't I believe, and maybe some others.
What kinds of town roles are usually unbuckable? Ones directly associated with the buck? Are there always town roles that are unbuckable, if not how confident are you that there would be in this game?
(For reasons I would like Minish to be the one to answer these questions even if someone else has the info to do so.)

I have a major feeling your role has some RNG or phase based modifier so that would be fairly safe although not a reliable way to verify that
As far as I know, it does. Just not in the way that Minish was insinuating. So yeah, it might work, it might not. I've decided to just use it normally and not check myself, in the case that I don't die and might have some useful info to share.

However, I did target KoD last night. And came back with the knowledge that he was scum.

As far as I know, it does. Just not in the way that Minish was insinuating. So yeah, it might work, it might not. I've decided to just use it normally and not check myself, in the case that I don't die and might have some useful info to share.

However, I did target KoD last night. And came back with the knowledge that he was scum.
Oops. I meant "target myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom