• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Y
I don't think KoD "defending" me (if you can call it that) really says much. Considering he's more prone to bussing his scumbuds. And that was more than likely an attack on Ex than it was defense of me, because KoD is not one to defend me. Lmao.
Yea I also don't actually think its that telling tbh but I don't think it should be clearing

I did consider that fact that KoD is probably not the type to chainsaw defend his teammate

a'lana

cotton candy
What mess did I get into lmao a role that can't win but can screw over others? Sounds like a kingmaker.

It's a Storm role. The Buck is a 3rd party role, it can't win and whoever has it has to target someone to get rid of the role/pass it off. That's why Rag thought Numbers would flip purple but he flipped town. He was the Buck, but he passed it off to someone.

a'lana

cotton candy
Soo rag seemed to think Numbers was the buckifier for wanting to kill fext thus thought he would flip purple??? I am still confused

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
It's a Storm role. The Buck is a 3rd party role, it can't win and whoever has it has to target someone to get rid of the role/pass it off. That's why Rag thought Numbers would flip purple but he flipped town. He was the Buck, but he passed it off to someone.

@Storm if someone buckifies a scum player who wants to do the nigh kill would the kill still go through or would the action be blocked?

I could've chosen to ignore it or get more information about it if I were scum, yet I just blindly trusted him which is pretty towny imo
I disagree with blindly trusting him being towny. Generally speaking from what I've seen of games where a town info role outs scum's been pretty quick to get on board with voting the person incriminated without questioning anything. Which makes sense-- town's primary motive for questioning the role is to decide whether or not it's safe to trust it, but scum don't have to worry about that, and because saving a scumbuddy from a mechanical outing is generally not possible, not questioning it is generally the safest thing they can do to look townie. That's not to say blindly trusting the claim is always scummy either, but it's not giving you town points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom