• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
@Storm If everyone gets their actions in will that result in night ending early?
night ended early because
a) everyone had their actions in. i had all intention to roll them out as the day went along but
b) a certain chain of events caused the start and timewarp of the day. if @Ragnarokio wants to know, she can PM me

I'm changing my mind about not pushing Ex I think.
Can someone explain why a bunch of people are clearing ExLight? I don't feel like he's had any interactions with KoD that make them unaligned and a quick skim of his ISO makes me feeling less good about him. Outside of his debate with me re:a'lana, his posts seem to consist of a bit of meta talk, a couple of term explanations, a vaguely explained Mongoose vote to protect a'lana (kinda concerning since he'd previously been pushing her and I don't feel he explains the switch), a jump on the KoD wagon and a buncha jokey fluff. By and large his posts do not do much to make him look particularly towny in my mind.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry Minish. I've been trying to post less. Have been posting less I think but I'm sorry I've contributed to so many people feeling behind this game and wish I hadn't done that. If I could go back I would.

I kinda believe Rag here though I think killing someone for wanting to kill someone just because that person is sick is bad form. With that said I would like some clarification on how you knew what Numbers was going to do at night cause I'm 96.9% sure he didn't explicitly say he was going to kill someone.

Nah, you're all good. I invited you to join because I enjoy playing with you, and I know that games have the ability to get crazy on here sometimes. I just am usually a lot less busy and am able to keep up with things as they happen/catch up pretty easy even if I can't post right away. I just have been having issues with attention for a bit lately so that certainly doesn't help either. Lmao. Don't beat yourself up or anything over it, I'm not bothered by anyone's posting in this game it's nice to see this amount of activity from some people who have never played together before.

I don't think anyone has you as a strong scumread. Instead I think you're solidly PoE and compatible with many potential scum teams. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks! Hopefully it won't last too long.

I would think that many people are compatible with many potential scum teams? From what I saw it seems like Caps was saying he had a red check on KoD? I need to go back and check more Chaos Mafias because I did happen to check up on what I replied to Raven about, regarding Storm lying in role PM's and me believing it had happened to me. It had when I was a a cop in a previous game, where I was given drinks and so was drunk and had the chance to not target my actual target and I ended up targeting myself, and I came up as scum to myself. And I was confused and Storm mentioned something about cops in Chaos Mafia having hidden modifiers. So I need to check if all the modifiers are the same and what exactly they were. Because I don't think the modifier was that I was miller, I think it was that I didn't see alignments correct. And if that's the case, I'm not sure if we can 100% trust Caps' claim here. It could be possible, though a bit insane, that he decided to hard bus a scumbud with a red check to get hard town cred. This is only viable really if they somehow knew the actual cop was already dead, which maybe one of their roles tells them since there is a lack of flips.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
night ended early because
a) everyone had their actions in. i had all intention to roll them out as the day went along but
b) a certain chain of events caused the start and timewarp of the day. if @Ragnarokio wants to know, she can PM me

Can I know :p

alymew-aly.gif

For what it's worth I'm having an absolute joy and since the title is chaos mafia nothing that happened has surprised or bothered me even never having played before. You are an excellent host and this game is so much fun <3

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
For what it's worth I'm having an absolute joy and since the title is chaos mafia nothing that happened has surprised or bothered me even never having played before. You are an excellent host and this game is so much fun <3
we're only getting started

Also if so minish pushing the idea that caps would just bus kod for no reason is, like, really bad

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I can certainly explain why I'm townreading Ex though I do suppose upon a rereading the pressure I thought existed on Ex from KoD is less there than I thought. But the scum games I played with Ex he was a lot quieter and... actually the more I think about this the less I think Ex is town...**** lol

Hapi I'm surprised you're having fun, to me you always seem extremely on edge lol :shrugs:

still, better to enjoy the game than not

I can certainly explain why I'm townreading Ex though I do suppose upon a rereading the pressure I thought existed on Ex from KoD is less there than I thought. But the scum games I played with Ex he was a lot quieter and... actually the more I think about this the less I think Ex is town...**** lol
Ex is by no means a specifically quiet scum

In fact I specifically whiffed on him before because I thought he was so active he surely must be towny for it (I was newer at the time)

If I survive the night I can give him a look but atm I literally don't remember if I've ever seen ex not rand scum

admittedly my memory of past gamesis hampered by covid so it's possible I'm just blanking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom